Serving an Eviction Notice

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I went out to serve an eviction notice today and the tenants were there eye balling me with fear in there eyes I couldn't go through with it I decided to let them stay another month.

IMG_20160621_064211187_HDR_zpsr0cfmjok.jpg

I did the same thing over the weekend under the hood of a tractor, only I had no mercy. Verdict was that the teenagers could fly, so they got the boot.

Alan":1ieteut9 said:
Ahhhhh, you big softy! :hide:

Just to prove a point im not a big softy I'm now going to get my weed burner and roast them and send you a pic their blood is on your hands .... just kidding I figure you got to be nice once in a while to nature. ;-)

Aaron":1snf1f9g said:
I did the same thing over the weekend under the hood of a tractor, only I had no mercy. Verdict was that the teenagers could fly, so they got the boot.

:lol2: Better than roasting them under the hood i suppose

skyhightree1":15x8bkwc said:
Alan":15x8bkwc said:

Just to prove a point im not a big softy I'm now going to get my weed burner and roast them and send you a pic their blood is on your hands .... just kidding I figure you got to be nice once in a while to nature. ;-)

I think what really happened is you showed your wife and she let you know exactly what you were going to do and just how you were going to do it. :lol:

Alan":3lpct48k said:
skyhightree1":3lpct48k said:
Alan":3lpct48k said:

I think what really happened is you showed your wife and she let you know exactly what you were going to do and just how you were going to do it. :lol:

:lol2: :lol2:

Birds built a nest on the outside floodlights under the eve of my shop. You turn the light on the nest will take to smoking
I've been bumping around in the dark for two weeks so I don't roast the little shyts

Them dadgum wrens will build a nest in a matter of hours. earlier this spring I parked the Kubota utv up by the house and the next day the had a nest built in a cubby above the windshield . I pulled it all out and the next day they built another one.

callmefence":13ysf7f1 said:
Birds built a nest on the outside floodlights under the eve of my shop. You turn the light on the nest will take to smoking
I've been bumping around in the dark for two weeks so I don't roast the little shyts

What's your plan for next year when they return? Junior may take a bride too. You got a flood light for Junior to take up in?

backhoeboogie":mqm9fyw9 said:
callmefence":mqm9fyw9 said:

What's your plan for next year when they return? Junior may take a bride too. You got a flood light for Junior to take up in?

I'm installing more floodlights for junior as soon as he leaves the nest. I don't want to disturb his slumber with the installation.

Better get a better bird bath too. Running water and canopy shade. Fence out predators.

Callmefence I am impressed with your comeback and humor. You were not offended. I like it.

backhoeboogie":36fkvljb said:
Better get a better bird bath too. Running water and canopy shade. Fence out predators.

Callmefence I am impressed with your comeback and humor. You were not offended. I like it.

Golly jee whiz, thanks boogie.
What a great feeling to have pleased a man of your status.

callmefence":2guqk43k said:
backhoeboogie":2guqk43k said:

Golly jee whiz, thanks boogie.
What a great feeling to have pleased a man of your status.

My status? Have I been promoted from GoFor?

When I was a teenager and worked in the oil field a hard nosed old rough neck said to me , son If you kill an animal for food the lord says it's ok but if you kill an animal for fun to just shoot and kill something that is a sin , so to this day when I kill something I make sure I can eat it before I kill it. Strange how what one old man said over 50 years ago can stick with you all your life.