See what happens

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Thanks to the thread about titles and post count I noticed that I have neared 500. I wanna see if my title changes from Trail Boss to Doophus or something.

Ahhh...Haaa! It changes to Rancher. I guess now I own the ranch that I was Trail Boss for. Good riddance to the old ranch owner....he was screwing the ranch up anyway. :lol:

As my first executive decision as ranch owner, I will quit buying my farm supplies from TSC and buy from that Crowder fella's store.

Just wait till you hit Guru and they come by your house in the middle of the night and dope you up on gum opium and shave your head and make you wear this silly little yeller toga with leather flip flops. Takes some getting used to I assure you. But before long you begin to crave the dragon and you don't care what people think about your new attire and you find you are at one with your cows and begin to ponder profound questions like "what is the sound of one hand clapping". ;-) :lol:

Jogeephus":3kxelbjf said:
Just wait till you hit Guru and they come by your house in the middle of the night and dope you up on gum opium and shave your head and make you wear this silly little yeller toga with leather flip flops. Takes some getting used to I assure you. But before long you begin to crave the dragon and you don't care what people think about your new attire and you find you are at one with your cows and begin to ponder profound questions like "what is the sound of one hand clapping". ;-) :lol:

Ohhhhh, grasshopper....

Alice

If a tree falls in a forest and there's no one around to hear it fall... i bet it yells profanity :idea:

Jogeephus":3baxgg9m said:

What did the cattle think about it. Ours never missed a beat.

HOSS":128b31nc said:
Thanks to the thread about titles and post count I noticed that I have neared 500. I wanna see if my title changes from Trail Boss to Doophus or something.
Aha! Now I know what I have to look forward to next. My goal was to be like dun if I ever grew up (That was before I met him :shock: :) :)) but it doesn't look like that will ever happen - neither the growin' up part or the bazillion posts part!

fit2btied":24sab1wp said:
Aha! Now I know what I have to look forward to next. My goal was to be like dun if I ever grew up (That was before I met him :shock: :) :)) but it doesn't look like that will ever happen - neither the growin' up part or the bazillion posts part!

Glad you didn;t insinuate that I've ever have or ever will grow up.
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Jogeephus":1r499q65 said:

You weren't supposed to tell. Now we have to kill you.

Lammie":3g8u6r9d said:
Jogeephus":3g8u6r9d said:

You just answered my question! I wondered about the identies of the hooded people that came to my house that night. I assume Macon tracked me down from my IP address and ya'll piled up in a van and came for my initiation. Speaking of the van. Was that really some bottle calves and some goats in the back of the van? Seems I heard some bleeting and that smell is burnt in my memory. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jogeephus":1m0tm3ve said:
Lammie":1m0tm3ve said:
Jogeephus":1m0tm3ve said:

You just answered my question! I wondered about the identies of the hooded people that came to my house that night. I assume Macon tracked me down from my IP address and ya'll piled up in a van and came for my initiation. Speaking of the van. Was that really some bottle calves and some goats in the back of the van? Seems I heard some bleeting and that smell is burnt in my memory. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dang it! Don't go giving out all the rites! How many time do you have to be told? They are for the ceremony!

Lammie":12ekxhwe said:
Jogeephus":12ekxhwe said:
Lammie":12ekxhwe said:
Jogeephus":12ekxhwe said:

Dang it! Don't go giving out all the rites! How many time do you have to be told? They are for the ceremony!

Now I know what to look forward to! I haven't gotten the goats since my fraternity initiation.

greatgerts":1c9lepr5 said:
Lammie":1c9lepr5 said:
Jogeephus":1c9lepr5 said:
Lammie":1c9lepr5 said:
Jogeephus":1c9lepr5 said:

Now I know what to look forward to! I haven't gotten the goats since my fraternity initiation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts