second cutting

Help Support CattleToday:

newrancher

Reaction score
Well, got it up. It didnt get wet , hay guy says some of the best hes baled all year. 21 4x6 off 6 acres, me Im dancing a jig and happier than a swine rolling in, well you know. Finished the neihbors small squares, and unless it rains I think I am done with hay this year, except for fixing the @#%& mower. :banana: :banana: :clap:

I don't want to hear it! I am still thinking about MAYBE a first cutting. :D

Happy for ya though. :tiphat:

talked to a buddy of mine that helps his daddy in law custom bale hay.an he said they baled 6acs that made 31.5 4 by 6 bales.he said it was heavy fert with comm fert.

flaboy, if your not gonna use that mower, maybe we could work out a trade.I will send Crowders girls some hay and then you wont have to worry about them tearing your fences down and getting too close to the house :lol2: :lol2:

newrancher":b8zags5f said:
flaboy, if your not gonna use that mower, maybe we could work out a trade.I will send Crowders girls some hay and then you wont have to worry about them tearing your fences down and getting too close to the house :lol2: :lol2:

They will turn their noses up at hay. They want Burgers, Shakes, Greasy Fries, Doughnuts, Cookies, Cakes, etc. These gals are serious about their diets. :D