searches

Help Support CattleToday:

plowboy5

Reaction score
If I find a topic thru a search that was a long time ago is it OK ask the same question again because something has changed in the time the subject has been discussed

plowboy5":1uboewk6 said:
If I find a topic thru a search that was a long time ago is it OK ask the same question again because something has changed in the time the subject has been discussed
Watch out for Sky...

That's funny, I've been reading a lot and I wondering if this sky person is banned I saw a lot of name calling in a thread coincidentally while I was searching for a bull named captain

plowboy5":anfcbghe said:
That's funny, I've been reading a lot and I wondering if this sky person is banned I saw a lot of name calling in a thread coincidentally while I was searching for a bull named captain
Sky is still with us. He's a good guy. I was just yanking his chain. He is kinda famous for a line of "use the search"..

The same questions have been asked over and over again throughout the years. Sometimes it's surprising how different the opinions change from a few years ago, but mostly because of who's answering, not that the method has changed. Feel free to ask anything and sift through the opinions for the one that fits you.

Sky is a good guy, he has one major problem though ....... He along with a few others of the boys down south need to learn to like a good radish sandwich! :lol:

plowboy5":lnns1lkd said:

I wonder that myself after the recent ongoings and lockings and bannings.

Alan":pfzgoo5u said:
The same questions have been asked over and over again throughout the years. Sometimes it's surprising how different the opinions change from a few years ago, but mostly because of who's answering, not that the method has changed. Feel free to ask anything and sift through the opinions for the one that fits you.

Sky is a good guy, he has one major problem though ....... He along with a few others of the boys down south need to learn to like a good radish sandwich! :lol:
Alan, you be proud of me. I've got 2 60ft rows of radishes all coming up. In about 2 weeks I'm gonna be trying that.

branguscowgirl":5xurhu0n said:
Different/new members since the last discussion usually yields more perspectives.

And perspectives change depending on who is asking, a person with three cows can do more work to "save" a difficult one (for example to tame down a nervous one by tying her up and handle her a lot) or a person with lot of cattle to work may be better off just selling the animal and take the loss.
Also, if the herd is seedstock or just commercial, what one can accept in terms of problems differ.
There are maternal and terminal breeds, different types of land and climate, and so on

Had a couple last night hook, so is why I thought about it. :lol: Good eats! We are still a t two or three months from tilling a garden here, although until my wife gets rid of her goats I refuse to go through all that work just so her goats can graze it next time they get out ...... Yea, not a fan of goats! :mad:

Plowboy, this is what is refered to as a hijacked thread ...... Sorry.... :hide:

"Sky is a good guy, he has one major problem though ....... He along with a few others of the boys down south need to learn to like a good radish sandwich! :lol:[/quote]

What do you put on and serve with a good radish sandwich?

Drzr":2lao9bud said:
"Sky is a good guy, he has one major problem though ....... He along with a few others of the boys down south need to learn to like a good radish sandwich! :lol:

What do you put on and serve with a good radish sandwich?[/quote]

Thank you for asking and helping me educate some of these guys! Radish sandwhich, one slice of bread, butter, slice the radishes and spread on half the buttered bread, salt to taste, fold in half and most important serve with a cold beer. it's not a meal but a darn good snack. :tiphat:

Latest posts