search is your friend

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
I promise you somewhere..on this board..someone..has already started a thread and the answer posted by millions...

about how to make money..or how to start a cow business and get rich....or even........

TexasBred

Reaction score
dieselbeef":32k1fgok said:
I promise you somewhere..on this board..someone..has already started a thread and the answer posted by millions...

about how to make money..or how to start a cow business and get rich....or even........

Never hurts to get fresh new information about any subject.

dun

Reaction score
The problem with search is when it calls up 50 pages and over half of them are just filler around the actual subject

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I kinda like when some subjects come back around. I like to predict who's going to say what, who's going to get upset at who. Then some newbie will accidentally cross the invisible line, and ignite a fire storm. I find it all very interesting for some reason. May be why I've stayed so long.

ohiosteve

Reaction score
Bigfoot":3ei3htf0 said:
I kinda like when some subjects come back around. I like to predict who's going to say what, who's going to get upset at who. Then some newbie will accidentally cross the invisible line, and ignite a fire storm. I find it all very interesting for some reason. May be why I've stayed so long.
I am the same way. It almost makes me want to start a thread like "Which is better, polled Herfords or Horned?"

RanchMan90

Reaction score
ohiosteve":280nriz5 said:
Bigfoot":280nriz5 said:
I am the same way. It almost makes me want to start a thread like "Which is better, polled Herfords or Horned?"
Black Hereford?

callmefence

Hobby rancher
Reaction score
RanchMan90":2jqkjwvb said:
ohiosteve":2jqkjwvb said:
Bigfoot":2jqkjwvb said:
Black Hereford?

Wrong, real Hereford s got horns. Look it up.

RanchMan90

Reaction score
callmefence":2o3oin2h said:
RanchMan90":2o3oin2h said:
ohiosteve":2o3oin2h said:
Black Hereford?

Wrong, real Hereford s got horns. Look it up.
True. I couldn't get my dead horse emoji to work there lol

MRRherefords

Reaction score
ohiosteve":2h0a9h25 said:
Bigfoot":2h0a9h25 said:
Please don't :lol: We could go on for years and still never reach an agreement. Best work toward the same result...A superior beef animal.

TexasBred

Reaction score
MRRherefords":3n6u9lx2 said:
ohiosteve":3n6u9lx2 said:
Bigfoot":3n6u9lx2 said:
Please don't :lol: We could go on for years and still never reach an agreement. Best work toward the same result...A superior beef animal.
In that case we need to change the topic away from herefords. :shock:

Latest posts