SCOTUS

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":3jnfvn56 said:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-supreme-court-nominee-kavanaugh-a-look-into-his-finances
I found this very interesting.
I think the whole issue regarding his Credit Card debt is overblown and will probably be a non-issue. He has probably known for a while this could happen and so he got is finances in order.

The reports are that Kennedy has been in negotiations with the Trump Administration for months about his retirement and would only retire if he knew Kavanaugh would get the nomination. (That is definitely not the way it is supposed to work, but there are a lot worse choices.) I just hope this does not become the norm (not Kavanaugh but the Justice picking his or her own successor).

He isn't being hired as the secretary of the treasury, however, low finances can be seen as some as a way to be influenced. I see it as a man who has a lot of frugality, and as somewhat of a non-issue.

lol..

what will be the MAJOR issue next week?

THIS GUY?? He put BASEBALL TICKETS on a CC.. !! OH MY!! Thats why he had some CC debt..

!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

How dare he!! WHO IS THIS GUY??

lol.. insane to be even talking about this retard crap.

ddd75":2eniortz said:
lol..

THIS GUY?? He put BASEBALL TICKETS on a CC.. !! OH MY!! Thats why he had some CC debt..

!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

No it's not retarded at all, so far everyone has overlooked why I posted about him. All normal American's carry some debt. My reason was to point out how legit Judge Cavanaugh is. How many highly educated people in the position of power aren't rich at his age? He has not been bought and paid for.

True Grit Farms":30jpt1t0 said:
ddd75":30jpt1t0 said:
lol..

!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

No it's not retarded at all, so far everyone has overlooked why I posted about him. All normal American's carry some debt. My reason was to point out how legit Judge Cavanaugh is. How many highly educated people in the position of power aren't rich at his age? He has not been bought and paid for.

There are many ways to buy someone other than money. In fact, you don't know - he may have $3 million in a swiss bank account.

Bright Raven":33rhdpwz said:
True Grit Farms":33rhdpwz said:
ddd75":33rhdpwz said:
lol..

!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

There are many ways to buy someone other than money. In fact, you don't know - he may have $3 million in a swiss bank account.
Personally I'd be more inclined to bank in the Cayman Islands. In all reality though can't hide money.

True Grit Farms":2ic107o7 said:
Look at the world as it is, not as 'we' are.
There are LOTS of people that don't carry debt, other than maybe a mortgage or car note and many who rent homes or live in apts don't even carry that. Most times, public officials and whoever keeps track of their finances don't include short term/30 day credit card debt in these reports.

But, continuing with the wild and unsubstantiated speculation, For all we know, he's one of the off world lizard people that have worked their way into every facet of public and private service to control everything we do.
"I for one, welcome our new shape shifting reptilian overlords" parody of HG Wells' Empire of the Ants short story....
:roll:

True Grit Farms":25o3jh9t said:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-supreme-court-nominee-kavanaugh-a-look-into-his-finances
I found this very interesting.

Is this interesting.

Need to know how the credit card debt was paid from 2016 to 2017. Was his friends paying him off each month for their tickets and on the home improvements did he have a note or money in the bank to pay it off. I had a friend and his wife that used the credit card for building a home. They did it for the rewards from the card company. What ever they charged was paid at the end of the month. This could be the way Judge Kavanaugh was using his cards.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/12/supreme ... -debt.html

If there is nothing that would truly prevent Kavanaugh from getting the job, you can be certain someone, somewhere, is doing their best to "manufacture" it.

he's worth over a million..

what if he was worth 4 million? Would that make him any less "buyable" ?

Look at the clintons.. swimming in money yet still yearn to control more.

True Grit Farms":2t6w90wq said:
ddd75":2t6w90wq said:
lol..

!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Probably one of the few who are more concerned with trying to improve our country than improving the looks of his financial statement. Who cares what he used the credit cards for. Who cares what his net worth is. Lots of folks have millions in assets. What they don't tell you is that they also have millions in liabilities and very little real "net worth".

Good one tb and that's the truth about the whole situation, but how do you make common sense work in this world of idiot's?

Latest posts