Scotch and Stogies

Help Support CattleToday:

Dega Moo

Reaction score
I really like single malt Scotch and a good Stogie. Love Oban Scotch mixed with a bit of Coke. It's not quite so peaty as many of the other Scotch's I've tried. I like to pair it with a nice burning cigar. Prefer Cain Cuvee's for the most part.

Anyone else enjoy Scotch and Stogies?

I love both. I usually chew on a cigar all day long. I like to smoke Cohiba black churchills, or when I can order them Arturo Fuentes Opus X. I regularly chew on 809 Toro Maduros. Macallan 18 yo single malt scotch is very smooth,as is Old Pulteney. I owned a cigar store for about fifteen years. I have smoked and chewed about every make of cigar going. A hard cured Kentucky Cheroot will last even while canoeing. I keep several different bundles in my humidor for when the guys come over to play poker.

Red angus , the reserves are excellent. Do you like the # l,ll, or,lll. Pretty pricey, my dad was a Macanudo fan. Good construction , good draw, and a woody fragrance.

Macanudo is good ... I like a Fuentes been years since I had 1 I love a good smelling cigar would rather have that sml in the house over a glade plug in.

papavillars":1y9okvzb said:
Red angus , the reserves are excellent. Do you like the # l,ll, or,lll. Pretty pricey, my dad was a Macanudo fan. Good construction , good draw, and a woody fragrance.
I like the III, I would smoke any version. Had this given to me a few years back Blanton Distilling Company, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey dumped 12-28-06 haven't opened it was going to wait a while. The few times I have a cigar I just want an easy draw, nice and smooth with a wonderful smell, and I think about my dad.

greybeard":3etgckr3 said:
red angus 2010":3etgckr3 said:
Red Bull Breeder":3etgckr3 said:
Does a good drink of shine and a prince albert count?
I hope before I die to have a sip of real moonshine

I took a big gulp of it when I was about 16 and thought I was about to.
Notice I said sip :lol: I'm not man enough for a gulp

Red Bull Breeder":1s2xk18q said:
Red Angus good shine will go down smooth as a cool drink of water and then kick the crap out of you.

Then it will blind you unless your pay the taxes on it ASAP.

Red Bull Breeder":ptur70mw said:
Its took it over 50 years Jo and I still ain't plumb blind yet!!

One day you will be and you can't say they didn't warn you. OR maybe you are being taxed too much so the excess tax you are paying is by default saving your eye sight. That's probably it.

Not big on cigars but when I'm in the Caribbean I always go out of my way to find a cigar shop and watch them roll them. I find it interesting to watch and the smell of the shops always makes me pick up a few interesting ones to smoke.

Latest posts