Scars

Help Support CattleToday:

I have a scar just from my left eye to my sideburn.
Me and a guy got crossways. We were rolling around on the ground and he bit me on the chest and wouldn't let go.
I grabbed him by the throat and was choking him so he'd let go.
I was choking him with all I had hoping he'd pass out and let go.
He had a good bite and reached trying to stick his thumbs in my eyes.
In the process nearly scratching out my eyes
By the time he let got I had been chewed up and my eyes nearly scratched out.
I decided right then I'd had enough fun for one night

Several on my stomach from hernia, appendix, and gallbladder surgery

A big one on my back from back surgery

One on my left shoulder where I got stab with a dart it is almost gone

One about the size of a quarter on my left foot from a copperhead bite

On on my left index finger when I cut myself as a kid

One on the left side of my mouth where it got busted open

One on my left forearm where was stabbed with a knife. That one was kinda funny it was black for a long time then faded.

Should have one in between my eyebrows from head butting a bull but super glue and butterfly strips fixed that up nice.

I have a scratch from my waist to my armpit and a zipper on my azz and another on my head from being drug by a horse. I have a six inch zipper on my leg from a wrestling match with a wild hog. I'm missing two fingers from a farming accident. I have a zipper on one side of my head from where a post driver bound up on a t-post and came down on my head and another on the right side from when I did the same dam thing a month later.

cow pollinater":1vpt2yrl said:
I have a scratch from my waist to my armpit and a zipper on my azz and another on my head from being drug by a horse. I have a six inch zipper on my leg from a wrestling match with a wild hog. I'm missing two fingers from a farming accident. I have a zipper on one side of my head from where a post driver bound up on a t-post and came down on my head and another on the right side from when I did the same dam thing a month later.

I had a run in with a T-post driver in 2011
It was unbelievable hot and dry.
I was driving post in ground hard as concrete.
I was slamming it down and it hung up on top of the post.
Fortunately I was pulling down and was looking down.
It hit me in the top of the head and I saw the brightest yellow color ever.
It knocked me to my knees and scattered my chickens.
It took a minute or two to figure out what happened.
I was sick and pucked right there.
It put a goose egg on my head and crushed the crown on my hat.
It was a little after lunch and I had a lot to finish but I quit right then.
It took several days before I went back but I was more careful afterwards

Cross-7":2ct52lsj said:
cow pollinater":2ct52lsj said:

My daughter was just a little bity girl when I did it the first time and I can remember very vividly her sitting on her trike giggling at me because I was dancing around and around in circles trying to stay on my feet. The second time I did it I was about a mile away from the truck in some nasty country on a day when it was well over a hundred degrees and got to stumble back to the truck and drive myself to town with one eye as the other was covered in blood.
I like to do things a few times before I learn my lesson. Some might say I'm hard headed but experience has taught me that my problem is that my head is not hard enough.

Cross-7":jlzkj5bb said:
cow pollinater":jlzkj5bb said:

I tried that once too. I threw the post driver as far as I could. Had to find it in the tall grass when I went back next day.

I guess I haven't had as much fun as yall. I have one on my pinky where I was playing with a bent piece of metal trying to straighten it out. Instead it flipped around in my hands and sliced my finger nearly to the bone. I cut the piece off and taped it up. Mom took me to get a shot next day. The nurse said I probably should have had it stiched but it was too late. Another time I was young pushing my cousin around on a broke down go cart. He hit a bicycles handle bars and made the spin around pretty quick. It hit my hand 3 times before it stopped. My ring finger went inside the handle and the metal cut all arounday the tip. Also cut my wrist open once with one of the box cutters when I worked a dollar general. I'm pretty sure I was the calmest person there that day. How do yall react when you get hurt or somebody else? I am usually the calmest one around Wether it's me or others hurt.

Too many too list, a lot of burn scars on my arms from commercial ovens from being in the restaurant business so long. Flipped a blackened flounder while cooking at a steak house when I was 16, the grease splashed and 1/4th of the skin on the top of my hand wound up coming off. Still have that scar. I have so many cuts from over the years from tools, fencing etc. I cant remember where they all came from, I take pain pretty good, doesnt bother me after I shake it off, except when its a tooth.

Latest posts