Scan results

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Monday I had to go in for a scan,with&without contrast. I felt a lot like a feral cat,shoved into a box(bus) taken I knew not where to an unknown fate.. :cry: So I get shoved into this circle and they're playing music at me..not my taste at all. I got through it by holding on to the hope of a taco later (yep,got one)
Got back home about noon,crawled in bed and finially got rid of the headache about 4 this afternoon.
Got a call this morning: No signs of cancer! However,do have a rather large kidney stone :frowns: They're looking for a kidney Dr for me :roll:
Darned good news on the cancer.. stage 4 colon cancer usually doesn't have a good outcome.

Good news on the cancer Peg! Hope everything turns out ok with the kidney stone! :heart: :heart: :heart: hugs your way.

I am so happy to hear that your cancer is gone and so sorry that you have a kidney stone.
Those are easily fixed and sending get well prayers and healing vibes your way.
It is so good to hear from you (((Lorene)))

Hang tough Peg.

Congratualtions on winning the battles.

Good luck with that stone. Been there. 7 times now.

I spent all day yesterday in bed with a headache. It was bad enough I was looking for some of "those" painkillers - found half a bottle,expired in 2012. I don't take many painpills. Stayed in a darkened room with a cat tucked up above my head (her idea,not mine).. Drank some strong tea... Woke up with NO headache this morning,but I feel like I got ran over by a couple of horses with really big feet.
This is my usual reaction to riding the bus to Austin..
Thanks for all the goodwishes :heart:

Well,got an appointment the 5th to see about the kidney stone.. Prolly my imagionation,but I got a faint,naggy pain in my left back/side :roll:

Drink several glasses of cold water. If the pain increases, it is an absolute. Water won't hurt a thing.

If you are passing a bit of blood, it is no good. It continues and continues. You get light headed from blood loss.

I cannot drink straight cranberry juice. I have to cut it 50% with water. Asparaghus and coke are supposed to be a good combination. I was putting fresh asparaghus on cookie sheets in the oven and toasting it. I could get it down. Cokes are not a problem for me. I have drank three this year (2014) already :D

Peg I hope you get better. Its been a long road for you.

Good for you Peg on the no cancer findings!! good news for sure.
You will come thru with flying colors on the kidney stone thing.. you sure are a fighter.

Latest posts