SAV Resource

Help Support CattleToday:

You can't really tell how he is on his feet, but other than that he's nice. I've always liked SAV genetics. Those ads they have with those huge bull calves standing with their mamas is always impressive.

He looks good enough for me. Nice length and deep enough. Keep in mind I don't know much on judging a good Angus bull. I wonder are those his calves out there? I really like those momma cows out there. They don't look like Angus mix but true angus cows.

Those are not his calves in the pasture. The first calf crop would have hit the ground this spring. I like the old rito 7075 bull and have been impressed with the descendents that I have seen.

I like the bull a lot. I am looking for a 707 son to flush an old ext x 71 cow to this fall. He is the right genetic package but would like to hear about the calves on the ground first. But I would also be interested in breeding heifers to him.

Jacob":tqpb60sa said:
I like the bull a lot. I am looking for a 707 son to flush an old ext x 71 cow to this fall. He is the right genetic package but would like to hear about the calves on the ground first. But I would also be interested in breeding heifers to him.

Call Schaff's and talk to Kelly or Bob. I have found them very helpful and honest in my dealings with them.

Jake,
Didn't you buy a pioneer son at their sale this year?
Have you ever used thunderbird?

ousoonerfan22":31clgl7v said:
Jake,
Didn't you buy a pioneer son at their sale this year?
Have you ever used thunderbird?

Bought a Brave son this year and am impressed with him so far should have boughten two so I had a set of brothers. Neighbor used Thunderbird on heifers and got along well calving. Never did see the calves after birth.

Have seen some pioneer offspring. Very good cattle. Deep bodied animals. Most impressive bull offspring I have seen from SAV recently is Prosperity. Bulls are extremely deep bodied.

Latest posts