Saturday morning time to pick on some teams

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I think I'll strt with a couple do SEC teams, it's mid season and teams are fighting their way up the polls into a spot for a BCS bowl. LSU has a tough one today against Furman ...... Who the heck is Furman? Auburn has to struggle today against Florida Atl. I guess it a week to pad your stats.

A serious hats off to Nick and Bama! Nick spanks Bama's frat boys and Bama takes away their reserved seats. Nicks says it's simple you want your seats keep your buttts in the seats.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... ving-early

Finally just to keep things fair and balanced, Oregons star TE sits out a game due to illness and goes public with his dislike of his coaches comments. Two weeks later he gets suspended for a game due to violation of team rules. A few days later he quits the team mid season to prepare for the pros. A few days later he gets his drivers license suspended. A few days later, cops watch him snorting coke in his car, runs from the cops gets arrested and spends two days in the can. His name was Colt Lyeria, but the kind Duck fans have changed his name to Coke Lyeria.

Luckily the Ducks are deep at TE.

Just had another thought to ponder ......... It's 6 am on the left coast, it's 9 am J&D cattle time ...... Has he started tailgating yet? How many drinks has he had?

Alan":2t6h46bv said:
I think I'll strt with a couple do SEC teams, it's mid season and teams are fighting their way up the polls into a spot for a BCS bowl. LSU has a tough one today against Furman ...... Who the heck is Furman? Auburn has to struggle today against Florida Atl. I guess it a week to pad your stats.
Here ya go--all ya ever wanted to know about Furman------------in jest mostly, but some better info on the right sidebar.
(man, they (Furman) are BEAT UP!!)
http://www.andthevalleyshook.com/2013/1 ... cts-furman

Alan":2inuprbn said:
Just had another thought to ponder ......... It's 6 am on the left coast, it's 9 am J&D cattle time ...... Has he started tailgating yet? How many drinks has he had?
Our buddy J&D is probably sleeping in after last night and will miss the first half of the game. Will then go searching for "The hair of the dog". :mrgreen:

I'm training for a half-marathon so I was up early and running; took in a little over 9 miles before the game. Wife made deer loin and fixings and of course I had one to many beers on Friday night. Running sucked!

I was definitely able to find "the hair of the dog". To no avail though. Mizzou should have won but didn't deserve to. Awesome crowd and stadium, tailgating was excellent.

Oregon handled UCLA well!

Over served myself last night rooting for the Cards so today when I get to go to Game 5 :mrgreen:, I'll again be looking for "hair of the dog" again.

J&D Cattle":1vhmneed said:
I'm training for a half-marathon so I was up early and running; took in a little over 9 miles before the game. Wife made deer loin and fixings and of course I had one to many beers on Friday night. Running sucked!

I was definitely able to find "the hair of the dog". To no avail though. Mizzou should have won but didn't deserve to. Awesome crowd and stadium, tailgating was excellent.

Over served myself last night rooting for the Cards so today when I get to go to Game 5 :mrgreen:, I'll again be looking for "hair of the dog" again.

A man I can relate to. :cowboy:

TexasBred":12yxo17w said:
J&D Cattle":12yxo17w said:

A man I can relate to. :cowboy:
TB apparently you missed the "half marathon" and "ran 9 miles" part.

greybeard":22oi3ah0 said:
Anyone see the Neb/NW game finish?
The hail mary of the year.

I didn't see any of the game but spoke with my 84 yr old dad as I do every Saturday or Sunday about football. He said he was disappointed Nebraska lost to NW, he was born in Burton, Neb and raised in Lincoln until he joined the Navy. When I saw your post I had to google the hail mary pass... wow!

Thursday night is a big football night, starts with OK and Baylor, then the Ducks at Stanford.

Latest posts