sale prices

Help Support CattleToday:

jcarkie

Reaction score
i went to the sale last night and i was floored :shock: 600 -700 lb calves bringing 78-80 cents :eek: . i knew they dropped but the was alot :shock: and feed went up go figure

jcarkie":vg491ffu said:
i went to the sale last night and i was floored :shock: 600 -700 lb calves bringing 78-80 cents :eek: . i knew they dropped but the was alot :shock: and feed went up go figure
Did you think that we would never see a free fall in prices.

yeah i just hope the chute opens soon. i almost took two i couldn't get when i sold the others. i am glad i didn't hold my calves any longer. 1.01 - 1.24 a lb. heaviest steer [email protected]

jcarkie":3qivqgp6 said:
Just watch a few Registered sales on "Superior Auction" on RFD-TV and you will quickly understand that if you wait until thousands and thousands of cattle are sold in the fall - the demand goes down in the dumper! It is a small window that you must fit your annual marketable produce through, and you must start to plan for that market date about three years ago!- - - - or maybe even four years ago!! Example:... watch what your Bull supplier is producing TODAY, and figure what YOU will be marketing in three years! Then plan your breeding dates accordingly. :help: :idea:

DOC HARRIS

PS - Also, realize that the Liberals just made a sweep of our Congress, and know that THAT fact is an excuse to drop prices and who is the FIRST guy in Agriculture to get it in the neck???? :shock: :roll: RIGHT!!

Latest posts