Safety

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
I have to do a research paper in my Supervisor & Personel Administration class on Safety on the Job (OSHA) kind of stuff, only Im not doing my paper on OSHA someone else is. Anyone have any info or know of anywhere where I could get some info?

What exactly are you trying to write about? I know you are smert and already visited OSHA's web site, so what are you looking for as far as topic?

For example, if you are looking for number of accidents and or deaths on the job, you could review the Center for Disease Control. They report lots of information about life and death.

I guess I could look at OSHAS website and get some info about safety. Im sure it will have some info. However I am not doing my paper on OSHA, someone else is doing this. My paper is on safety in general. Thanks Ill check out the Center for Disease Control also.

Most companies develop an in-house safety program covering general safety, i.e. elcetrical, LOTO, housekeeping etc. and specific safety, i.e. equipment, location specific, confined space etc. The state has it's own industrial safety division, could be a place to start. DMc

Thanks everyone, I typed my paper yesterday. I turn in my paper tommorrow and give my Power Point Presentation. Wish me luck.

Latest posts