Sad state of our society

Help Support CattleToday:

A.J.

Reaction score
This happened just a little ways up the road from us. We've got some friends that have been trying for a long time to have a child without being blessed with one yet, then you see two low lifes doing something unspeakable like this. :mad: It breaks your heart for the little one, but it will be a lot better off with a loving family in the long run hopefully. Thankfully it was undercover agents that responded to the ad, and not some criminal pervert.

http://wjhl.com/2017/03/26/greene-count ... elievable/

wacocowboy

Reaction score
Sick and stupid. How stupid do you have to be to think you can post an ad on CL trying to sell a baby and not catch the cops attention. Well I am glad they are stupid and got caught. Hope the baby ends up with a loving family.

Bigfoot

Reaction score
Probably the best thing that could have happened to the child, is getting out of there.

ChrisB

Reaction score
Yea, should have been a million. But I have a feeling they won't be able to come up with the 15,000 to post bail, so hopefully it won't matter.

TexasBred

Reaction score
ChrisB":1laqv3p6 said:
Yea, should have been a million. But I have a feeling they won't be able to come up with the 15,000 to post bail, so hopefully it won't matter.
Some sob lawyer will come up with the $1,500 and taxpapers will pay for his public defender fee.

Latest posts