Sad News

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC I am sure sorry for your loss. Not much else anyone can say but you are in my prayers.

Lammie":d6taxbdn said:
CKC1586":d6taxbdn said:
Thank you one and all for your support and prayers. My only hope is that in heaven this little angel is finally whole. She has really had a rough go of it here on earth.

I have had the joy and saddness of working with special needs people for a number of years. I have been with two of those folks when they died. One of the things we talked about was that they would be able to speak, run, walk, and do all the things they could not do on this hard old Earth, in Heaven. They both were frightened but willing to lay down their burdens and start their glorious journey. I know, with all certainty, that people who are disabled, born "differently", will have whole bodies and whole minds in Heaven. Both those people were my friends,I had known them for several years. They were ready to go. They both died peacefully, and they both had a wonderful expression of joy.

Stunted on Earth to blossom in Heaven. May she find all the things she was missing in this life, in the next. Bless her little heart.

Lammie,I know what you mean.I worked fourteen years with these people as maintenance superviser,on homes and vehicles.I can't say that I have ever worked at a better job.To these people little things we take for granite(sp) means a lot to them.Some of the happiest people I have ever worked with.It sure made me take a long look at my own life and the little things that I let bother me.
Now I didn't actually work on a one on one basis with them but was in and out of the homes checking maintenance.It takes a very special person to work with the handicapped.I hold a very high respect for these people.
The MH surely do have a place in this world and a great place herafter.
CKC my prayers go out to your family.

Cal

Our thoughts and prayers are with you brother and family during this difficult time CKC as I have mentioed over the years on the forum, both our sons are CP and suffer siezures, we know the bond your family have felt for your special child through her life.
Andy.

I'm sorry I didn't write sooner...I just ran across this post...
My youngest JUST turned 8 and every time I hear of a little one's passing, all I can do is look at her and imagine the unbearable sorrow the family and friends are feeling. I don't think it can be put into words but you came to the right place as we've come to love you as a friend and will ALL pray for you and your family that you can see past the sorrow and know that she's never going to see another day of hurt. God Bless.

Latest posts