Runaway bride

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Just heard the news teaser that the idiot still wants to marry that looney that ran away from home. I'm beginning to think that neither of them should be allowed to reproduce

dun

I just heard the interview. I think he may be a bit delusional. Says "for a lack of a better word she needs some treatment." The more that comes out on this the more apparent it is that she planned to bolt.

dun":2yz54qwy said:
Just heard the news teaser that the idiot still wants to marry that looney that ran away from home. I'm beginning to think that neither of them should be allowed to reproduce

dun

one would think that her actions these past few weeks would be a sorry indicator of her commitment to this man and their "relationship"....guess it is true that there is a sucker born every minute :roll:

I wonder if she will really be charged and have to pay fines or go to jail? Seems kind of harsh. If she didn't want to marry the fellow then why did she go through all the planning and stuff? What a waste of oxygen.

sidney411":1wieo31q said:
I wonder if she will really be charged and have to pay fines or go to jail? Seems kind of harsh. If she didn't want to marry the fellow then why did she go through all the planning and stuff? What a waste of oxygen.

as a parent myself, i can only imagine the hell her parents went through wondering if their daughter was dead or alive---in the hands of a sadistic madman or lost somewhere----in my opinion, she's not too old for a good old fashioned behind the shed butt whuppin!!

Said on the News this morning, that she had Axed another guy before. Came up in part of the investigation.Duluth Ga., I would say needs to be reimbursed for their costs.And send her to a Shrink.... real soon.

Latest posts