Ruger 10/22

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Stopped by the gun shop yesterday and they had a new camo 10/22 they were pushing.
It was a pretty little rifle. I ask the guy behind the counter if he was selling many rifles you can't get ammo
for anymore. The look on his face was priceless. Told him it was cheaper to shoot my 223 than a 22lr now.
They have everything you want on the selves but 22lr or 22 mag.

I just bought a 10/22. They had CCI Mini mags LR, limit 1 box of 100, two if you bought a gun.

I went as far as calling CCI to ask why there was no .22 ammo. He said they were working 24/7. Where is it all going?

In my area gander usually had 22 ammo, but it dried up right before Christmas and I haven't seen it since. The local pawn shop has some for too much money. I had about 700 rounds that I slowly acquired last year.

Caustic Burno":2vwmlenj said:
Stopped by the gun shop yesterday and they had a new camo 10/22 they were pushing.
It was a pretty little rifle. I ask the guy behind the counter if he was selling many rifles you can't get ammo
for anymore. The look on his face was priceless. Told him it was cheaper to shoot my 223 than a 22lr now.
They have everything you want on the selves but 22lr or 22 mag.
They had one of those at the school auction last night with a brick of shells.
In fact we had prol 20-25 guns at the auction. They sold good.

My son won one a sporting clays tournament 2 weeks ago. They sure seem to be good guns. What did you end up with Jed??

I didn't buy any there, they really didn't have anything I wanted. I've added five or six guns this winter so I need to slack up some and all I really ever buy is 45 years old at the youngest. I did buy a brand new Browning A5 a few weeks ago though.

Jlane":2elimftd said:
In my area gander usually had 22 ammo, but it dried up right before Christmas and I haven't seen it since. The local pawn shop has some for too much money. I had about 700 rounds that I slowly acquired last year.
I was in Gander a couple of weeks ago here in Raleigh. No 22 of any sort. Nada.

HDRider":1ia8flho said:
I just bought a 10/22. They had CCI Mini mags LR, limit 1 box of 100, two if you bought a gun.

I went as far as calling CCI to ask why there was no .22 ammo. He said they were working 24/7. Where is it all going?
USPS buying it all up.
Yep, the rural route mail lady gonna be packin!

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-postal-serv ... -purchase/

Latest posts