Rothschild

Help Support CattleToday:

Which conspiracy theory do you want? ;-)

It is my understanding that several banking families pushed for the Federal Reserve to be created, which was the second private central bank created since our foundation, I believe the first central bank failed- going off memory here. Anyway, the banking families were involved heavily in Europe and centralized banking there prior to influencing Congress to allow for the establishment of one here, which was and is heavily contested by many who find it not in our best interest to let a private entity have such control over the nation and it more or less is a monopoly. Congress originally allowed for banking to be performed by competition of regional banks- if memory serves me.

The deeper theory, is that the powers that be, are those involved with the idea and push for unified world governance.

I believe the fed should be audited and dissolved as I don't believe a single private bank should set the economic tone for our country.

Currently, I'm concerned as much about George Soros and his push for progressivism with his billions of dollars.

The Hand -
Most major Central Banks, except for the Fed, are publicly owned. However: this is not really important. Control is what matters and Central Banks are controlled by the Money Power, i.e. the Rothschild syndicate.

On the other Hand -
"The 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by the Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized similarly to private corporations-possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

Think about the power it takes to pluck a person and

They made him president.
They embolden him to govern by decree.
They castigate all opposition to him.
They use the media to his favor.
They gave him the Nobel Peace prize.

They hide. They own. They control.

Is there really a "They"?

Some great reading on this very subject is in a book called "Call it Conspiracy" by Larry Abraham, with an introduction by Gary North.
It will open up your eyes to many things...

1797462_299981333483674_1936201253_n.png

http://www.castlereport.us/revolution-i ... banks-win/

Latest posts