Rope Halter - Braided Nose Piece

Help Support CattleToday:

UncleLA

Reaction score
Where can I buy the rope halters with the braided piece over the nose. I've seen many cattle pictures on this board with that type of halter; however, I've looked at Sullivan's and Nasco and can't find them.
Thanks.

Thanks Cowboyup216.
I checked out that site, but unfortunately, I don't see those halters on that site either.
I'll keep looking.
Thanks.

Sorry Cowboy 2.0!
I've looked on that site. I see the "rope halters", but I don't see the rope halter with the braided piece over the nose.
Thanks.

Is it like the cotton rope chain halters that has the leather made on the halter, or is it the plan rope halter with a leather nose brand made on them. Braham breeds have them a lot. The Cotton type you can get from Sullians and if it the plan classic rope halter with the leather nose band I was told you can get them at the Nat Braham show , this type has info wrote on them.

Maineshowgirl":1iu9ahyt said:
Is it like the cotton rope chain halters that has the leather made on the halter, or is it the plan rope halter with a leather nose brand made on them. Braham breeds have them a lot. The Cotton type you can get from Sullians and if it the plan classic rope halter with the leather nose band I was told you can get them at the Nat Braham show , this type has info wrote on them.
if it is the plain halter with the leather nose peice you can get them at jeffers livestock supply. com

Thanks for all the posts.
However, I have already seen all of the options that folks have suggested. I have also already used some of those products.
However, I have seen cattle with halters posted on this site with rope halters that have a braided piece over the nose. The piece over the nose is made out of the same rope that the rest of the halter is make of; however, it is braided in some sort of way to make it flatter and fit more comfortably over the nose.
Thanks again to all. I'll keep looking.

Try posting a link to the thread/picture in which you saw the halter in. If we can see exactly what you are asking about we can be of more help.

Ryan":3pen5k1a said:
Try posting a link to the thread/picture in which you saw the halter in. If we can see exactly what you are asking about we can be of more help.
Please. the only things I can think of have already been posted.