Rodeo Time

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Took our hereford bull up the road to visit some girlfriends today. We'd been keeping him in the pen with the wife's horse for company so I put him in her round pen to load him out of. Backed the trailer up to the pen and swung a panel in halfways, then opened the trailer gate up and stopped to talk to the wife about something. Had my back to the trailer and felt something brush against me, it was the bull as he hopped on the trailer. He got on and turned around to look at me like he was saying "Let's get this show on the road." I wish all our bulls were like that.

I wish my WIFE was like that. When I'm ready to go I am ready, don;t want to dink around waiting.

dun":3vh3dpbt said:
I wish my WIFE was like that. When I'm ready to go I am ready, don;t want to dink around waiting.

Oh, say I forgot your wife's email, just want to send her a Happy New Year note, what is it again?

bulls like that are a rare find.ive got a bull that i could prolly load right out of the pasture with a feed bucket.

Every GV bull I have owned has been like that. It is funny when the few times we haven't had to deliver a bull and they pick them up. I load them by myself and it takes about 30 seconds to get them in the trailer..

I like a nice calm easy going bull ,makes life way more simpler.. :nod:

Way different then a Holstein bull , that would just as soon kill you when they look at you and kick the crap out of a trailer too.. :roll:

Latest posts