RODENTS

Help Support CattleToday:

Wilson_Cattle_Company

Reaction score
Manchester, Oklahoma, In a Saddle, ridin' rodeos,
armadillo.jpg

If I see an armadillo around my place this is where its gunna be!

We are gettin' more of these little sumbi***** every year!

Don't know if they will ever thin out.

I feel the same way about them as you, but don't think I would have shown that. Macon please take this off befor some treehugger gets holt of it.

Scotty

Bas*%&#$ are heavy when you pick them up with a shovel aren't they?

Dick

I've got one that's burrowed under the edge of the house right now. I can't seem to catch it out though. I saw it out for the 1st time Fri night but I was driving the stang and it's pretty hard on the car to chase a dillo throught the pasture in a stang. One night I'll catch the bugger in the truck.

wasnt this posted on here already? or did i see it somehwere else?

sidney411":1mcvd4wq said:
I've got one that's burrowed under the edge of the house right now. I can't seem to catch it out though. I saw it out for the 1st time Fri night but I was driving the stang and it's pretty hard on the car to chase a dillo throught the pasture in a stang. One night I'll catch the bugger in the truck.

Well, I consider myself somewhat of an expert in the field of Safari diller hunting. Seems to be a favorite pastime of mine during the summer months. Night riding the fields on a 4-wheeler or in the Jeep with weapons everywhere and more lighting than needed to light up an airport. If that thing doesn't have an escape hole, take your garden hose and fill up the hole by your house. Have firearm or other lethal weapon (pitch fork, bat, shovel, axe, cannon) at the ready. ;-)

Latest posts