Roadkill Garage

Help Support CattleToday:

I like it. It gets kinda repetitive though. Fix up a car, burn rubber, and stash it back in the weeds for a few years. Not something I wait for but I pop in every few months and binge the episodes I've missed.

Finnegan and Dulcich are entertaining for sure.

I like it. It gets kinda repetitive though. Fix up a car, burn rubber, and stash it back in the weeds for a few years. Not something I wait for but I pop in every few months and binge the episodes I've missed.

Finnegan and Dulcich are entertaining for sure.
Yes I never look for it but generally watch it if it's on. I couldn't handle driving those junkers across the country.

Growing up there was 11 of us kids. Dad kept us fed fixing old cars up on the side and selling them. Pulled many of them out of the bushes or the junk yard. He would probably average 10 a year or so. Spent many a night in that garage swapping motors and sanding fenders. You would think I would be a better mechanic than I am. These computers nowadays have sure screwed that up.

I watched an episode awhile back and they were driving some junker across a few states to do a burnout in parking lot or something. They got so cold they stopped and bought a generator and strapped it to the trunk lid to run a couple electric heaters before they froze to death. I don't know might be a good time if you was expecting trouble and just rolled with it.

I just discovered Roadkill about a year or so ago, and it's about the only show on tv that's worth watching in my opinion. I set the DVR thingy to record the shows and watch whenever I have time, lets me fast forward thru the commercials that way.

Fixing up a junker and driving it cross country wouldn't be so bad if you had a camera crew in the vehicle behind you. The handful of times I've bought trucks in the midwest and drove them home, it was a little more nerve racking.

Growing up there was 11 of us kids. Dad kept us fed fixing old cars up on the side and selling them. Pulled many of them out of the bushes or the junk yard. He would probably average 10 a year or so. Spent many a night in that garage swapping motors and sanding fenders. You would think I would be a better mechanic than I am. These computers nowadays have sure screwed that up.
There's one of those bubble top 90's model Caprice's sitting on the side of the road going into Waynesboro that I pass each morning, already got the big wheels and lift kit on it. Looks just like the one they had on Roadkill with the drifter handle. We should buy it and go on a cross country tour!

There's one of those bubble top 90's model Caprice's sitting on the side of the road going into Waynesboro that I pass each morning, already got the big wheels and lift kit on it. Looks just like the one they had on Roadkill with the drifter handle. We should buy it and go on a cross country tour!
Sweet, I am in! Is it one of the ex police cars? I am thinking Hillbilly Highway Patrol!😂

going to start my own version of roadkill..first episode shows me installing a clutch in the Dollar General parking lot..

I'll follow along with the dually, tool trailer, and camera. Where are we going?? 🤣🤣
Nationwide tour, gonna drop in on random CT members unannounced. Might stay awhile, might be a splash and dash - all depends on accommodations!

going to start my own version of roadkill..first episode shows me installing a clutch in the Dollar General parking lot..
Do they have BuzzBalls at the Dollar Generals in your neck of the woods? Those things will mess you up.....

Well that just got you knocked off the list of people we are coming to visit. Now you will never know waht CFPinz looks like in a wrestling singlet and a sombrero!
You saw the DVD? It was hot that day, don't judge.......

We'll just make sure the support vehicle is well stocked before heading into dry counties!

Humor me, please. Do dry counties prohibit the sale of alcohol period? Or is it available in certain types of stores? Are there ABC stores? Any penalties for having a couple cases of beer on the back of your truck that you picked up in an adjacent non-dry county?

You saw the DVD? It was hot that day, don't judge.......

We'll just make sure the support vehicle is well stocked before heading into dry counties!

Humor me, please. Do dry counties prohibit the sale of alcohol period? Or is it available in certain types of stores? Are there ABC stores? Any penalties for having a couple cases of beer on the back of your truck that you picked up in an adjacent non-dry county?
It's wet In our county seat.. but I don't drink anymore.if I did, I could buy it and bring it home to drink. but don't get caught with an open container on the road or in public..

It's wet In our county seat.. but I don't drink anymore.if I did, I could buy it and bring it home to drink. but don't get caught with an open container on the road or in public..
Thanks. I had to Google wet and dry counties for my curiosity, turns out your county would be deemed "moist" because it's not completely dry. Their term, not mine....

Arkansas shocked me!

You can actually get margaritas (and other mixed drinks) To Go from certain restaurants around here now, thanks to Covid. The best thing to come out of the whole debacle!

Bringing this thread back because I had a funny exchange at the gas station today. The station I stop at to get a tall boy for cattle checking sells Buzzballs now. I haven't tried one but ask the lady what they cost today. She started laughing real loud and said they're $2.99 and they will F$#@k you up bro. I thought it was funny. Probably get a few for the next time the nephew stops by to give me a hand with fencing. Lol

Latest posts