Road conditions

Help Support CattleToday:

wocattle

Reaction score
I'm going to south central Louisiana from TN and was wondering about road conditions on I20 thru MS and LA. I was also thinking about going I40 and then turning south somewhere. Looking for input on any fuel shortages or road closures.

Lots of heavy traffic south on 65 in Little Rock today. Big heavy loaded truck going south. Lots of Army vehicles 6X6's. Pouring good money after bad if you ask me. Napalm the whole place far as I am concerned.

ollie ollie
napalm wont work!!
they are all setting around in a flooded living room with the looted 37" flat screen tv connected to the stolen genrator with no gas in it trying to keep cool with the portable a/c uinits the grabed, wondering why no one is coming to give them their well deserved wellfare checks!
besides they are eating stolen dorritos and yelling at he crying baby in the back bedroom to shut up cause momma will be home soon as soon as she is done hustling someone out of some cash (no checks no credit cards cash only cause my dealer only takes cash)

Gas in Decatur Al. is $3.00 gallon tonight. Don't know but I've heard thet there is very little gas south of Montgomery. Also some places in South Mississippi are only selling it 2 gal at a time. If your taking 20 outta B'ham you may want to fill up. Several stations around here are only letting you get 10 gal at a time. Good Luck

Latest posts