Ringtones

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm boring. I have mine on vibrate most of the time. Although, depending on which pocket I put it in...nevermind.

IGotMyWings":1uqol9my said:
I'm boring. I have mine on vibrate most of the time. Although, depending on which pocket I put it in...nevermind.
That's the way mine is too. I hat thought of setting it to thunder but with the weather the way it is lately I'ld never know if it rang

3waycross":1i68s9nn said:
I had the bull but my boss(the heartlessb@stard) told me to change it as it wasn't really fitting into the corporate mold.

I forgot to ask 3waycross, why did you conform? I would have found that hard to swallow at the age of 20 or 40, it's one thing being 'asked' but 'told' is another, especially when it comes to something like not 'fitting into the corporate mold'. Sorry, it's something that really get's my goat, I say :bs: .

My ringtone is pretty standard (albeit extremely loud); my tone for text message, however, is a different chapter.
I recorded when I play the didgeridoo, and the recording is somewhat distorted, without most of the base tones.
People always stare, and in some occations make remarks about the unidentifiable sound. :banana: :banana:

alisonb":18eigfhs said:
3waycross":18eigfhs said:
I had the bull but my boss(the heartlessb@stard) told me to change it as it wasn't really fitting into the corporate mold.

I forgot to ask 3waycross, why did you conform? I would have found that hard to swallow at the age of 20 or 40, it's one thing being 'asked' but 'told' is another, especially when it comes to something like not 'fitting into the corporate mold'. Sorry, it's something that really get's my goat, I say :bs: .

Because I am not ready to retire yet. On Jan 10th 2014 he will pay dearly for that and a few other things.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3n8hkduf said:
Yeah, does anyone know how to maintain the ringtone after we pay the $2.99?? for it and then you have to get a new phone???

I had to download again & pay the 2.99 again as well, but it was worth it.
Sweet Home Alabama (instrumental) for regular calls
Amazing Grace (great vocal) for Hubbys calls

I have the moo ringtone for when my mother calls as it usually means there is a problem with the cows. I was at Bible Study one night when my phone started ringing and I jumped up to leave, explaining that it was the cow that I had been waiting for to calve. They got a good laugh.
For my husband I used to have Canon in D - which was one of the songs from our wedding - it made me smile when he would call - think I will put it back on...

mine is that of an old phone ringing. and the message tone is Tubular bells by Mike oldfield, and the one for my Hubby ringing me is 'My Old Man' (Don't dilly dally on the way) That gets some looks.

Personalized ringtones, that's the ticket. Nobody should be paying for them though. Music wants to be free.

ga.prime":2k29zj8a said:
Personalized ringtones, that's the ticket. Nobody should be paying for them though. Music wants to be free.
I got all mine free. My Son down loads it on to his phone on iplayer and then blue tooth's it over to me, and he down loads it as a ring tone for me. There is a way of down loading through the radio on the phone but I'm not sure how to do it.

chrisy":m55a1vps said:
ga.prime":m55a1vps said:
I got all mine free. My Son down loads it on to his phone on iplayer and then blue tooth's it over to me, and he down loads it as a ring tone for me. There is a way of down loading through the radio on the phone but I'm not sure how to do it.

Huh... :oops: :???: nevermind...I will never be that technologically savvy...

I got all mine free too except for the 25 cent per message fee I had to pay for temporary text messaging.

3waycross":176h4dmk said:
alisonb":176h4dmk said:
3waycross":176h4dmk said:

Because I am not ready to retire yet. On Jan 10th 2014 he will pay dearly for that and a few other things.

You can give me some pointers, my date is April 14th 2014

Latest posts