Replacing Fences

Help Support CattleToday:

icandoit

Reaction score
Iv'e decided that once I finish this house were building,

1) Go to Montana and fish my butt off for 2 weeks.

2) I'm going to replace all my fences around my 70 acres, replacing a 5 wire with a 6 wire. I'm tired of those little creephead calves gettin out and me chasing them around for awhile as they laugh at me. Little shi@heads.

Dick

Better hurry up a bit on the house...the weather up here in the northwest is starting to turn cooler....but then in Montana you see guys up to their chest in a stream with a fly rod in one hand and pushing away the ice chunks that are floating by with the other. I've been told that fly fishing is something of a religious experience. DMc

Susie David":3nz7uyw2 said:
Better hurry up a bit on the house...the weather up here in the northwest is starting to turn cooler....but then in Montana you see guys up to their chest in a stream with a fly rod in one hand and pushing away the ice chunks that are floating by with the other. I've been told that fly fishing is something of a religious experience. DMc

I can see where anything involving standing chest deep in icy water would definately (sp?) qualify as a religious experience! :shock: :shock:

PS Oh come on icandoit, you can't blame the calves! That's there job! It wouldn't be nearly as challenging if you didn't have the absolute knowledge that they were laughing at you, and I get the distinct feeling that you love a good challenge! ;-) :) Good luck with your house, the fishing trip, and replacing your fences!

Latest posts