Relationships

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
More mens dreams have been destroyed by a woman than anything else ( in my opinion )

Friend of mine going through a rough time. I gave him some things to read like a friend of mine here did yrs ago. I hope it helps but think its to late.

JHH":b0igvbrp said:
More women's dreams have been destroyed by a man than by anything else ( in my opinion )

Friend of mine going through a rough time. I gave him some things to read like a friend of mine here did yrs ago. I hope it helps but think its to late.

There, fixed it for ya ;-)

Seriously, hope your friend is ok.

JHH":19mak4ys said:
Too late????
You mean like ending his life by his own hand?
Tell him that is a long term solution to a temporary problem. And the problem is temporary even if it doesn't feel like it right now.

I was going to elaborate more but it is all to do with physiology. The livestock we rear are good examples, the old bulls can't wait to get back to the bull paddock once the job is done.
Ken

wbvs58":2cu4b97a said:
I was going to elaborate more but it is all to do with physiology. The livestock we rear are good examples, the old bulls can't wait to get back to the bull paddock once the job is done.
Ken

Is that like a bunch of men can go hunting for a week or two and still friends. And women are getting chippy with one another after 2-3 days together.

venus-mars-july_11.jpg

I hope your friend is not contemplating harm. Be there for him, but, in the end, he will decide his fate.

ohiosteve":voj94jd5 said:
In all fairness, sometimes it is a woman's dreams that are destroyed by a man.

I done that to several. They thought I had money and when they found out I didn't all he!! broke loose.

Bigfoot":voj94jd5 said:
Best thing to get over a woman is another woman.

:nod:

Friends will come and friends will go
Friendships will peter out you know
But we'll be friends through thick or thin
Peter out or peter in

dun":2xyjf96d said:
Bigfoot":2xyjf96d said:
Best thing to get over a woman is another woman.
I always preferred BOOZE

Me too, but that just led to more women--an more easy women.
The unalienable right to life, liberty and happiness of pursuit all comes to naught once you finally catch one.
Who appears to be the happiest guy at CT and pretty dang successful with his herdsmanship?

This confirmed lifelong bachelor:
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii5 ... ef88a4.jpg

Greybeard, I'd need two women to keep me warm if I lived where he does.

But you must also admit that behind a successful man is a good woman. It is not all negative you know.

Caryn Gregor":2uupa2vn said:
But you must also admit that behind a successful man is a good woman. It is not all negative you know.

Certainly is not all negative, when your spouse is also your best friend and your partner in life it is true bless. But when there is dishonesty or it's more about me then us it can be he!! I've been through one divorce and know several other men and women who have gone through divorce, most have a short period of time were they lose respect to a point of the other gender. In my experience it doesn't last long, a few short weeks, but it's obvious when it's there. I call the "I hate men/women stage".

HDRider":3pm8akbu said:
venus-mars-july_11.jpg

I hope your friend is not contemplating harm. Be there for him, but, in the end, he will decide his fate.
First glance, I thought that was something else...what causes all the trouble to begin with :lol:

Latest posts