Reich Ripper 37B

Help Support CattleToday:

K3ranch

Reaction score
In the past, there were a few people here who were interested in getting semen on a few of our herd bulls if it became available. We have had Ripper semen available in the us for a little over a year now and just haven't gotten around to making a post about it. He has been very well received so far. with people excited about his calving ease and his exceptional muscling and thickness. if anyone on here is interested send me a pm for more detailsIMG_75751.jpg

ripper2.jpg

Tremendous muscling!... made me look him up to check DM status... see he's M1 Free; was almost surprised at that result.

Going off on a tangent from that... do any of you Angus folks know how many of the other Double-Muscling gene variants are present in the Angus breed? There are, like, 9 different myostatin variant types that have been characterized. Just wondering...

In the past, there were a few people here who were interested in getting semen on a few of our herd bulls if it became available. We have had Ripper semen available in the us for a little over a year now and just haven't gotten around to making a post about it. He has been very well received so far. with people excited about his calving ease and his exceptional muscling and thickness. if anyone on here is interested send me a pm for more detailsView attachment 2715

View attachment 2716
What a beast, nice bull!!

Was going to ask about defect status, but I found it. Nevermind me....

Last edited:
I've been very interrested in using ripper but cant justify the cost to ship semen, especially since we generally only do a small group of AI'ing. If any happened to be in MT, I'd be interrested in buying some for sure!

Latest posts