regolith

Help Support CattleToday:

:bday:

Help us out regolith, is today really your b day, it appears it's many folk's b day or they may have just entered 1/1/xx. Which is okay, cause sim-ang looks great for being 101 yrs old. :lol:

Anyway, :bday: :bday:

Sitting here sipping the last of my New Year's brew... should make this more than once a year :) Happy New Year to you all.

Alan":1bvx5hrl said:

Help us out regolith, is today really your b day, it appears it's many folk's b day or they may have just entered 1/1/xx. Which is okay, cause sim-ang looks great for being 101 yrs old. :lol:

I'd photo my birth certificate for you Alan but...
nineteen minutes past four in the afternoon, 1/1/76 so I didn't get whatever the pressie was for being the first that year. But I don't remember that day at all, so maybe they wrote it down wrong??
:bday: sim-ang! You type good for your age too.

regolith":24u9ei5g said:
Sitting here sipping the last of my New Year's brew... should make this more than once a year :) Happy New Year to you all.

Alan":24u9ei5g said:

I'd photo my birth certificate for you Alan but...
nineteen minutes past four in the afternoon, 1/1/76 so I didn't get whatever the pressie was for being the first that year. But I don't remember that day at all, so maybe they wrote it down wrong??
:bday: sim-ang! You type good for your age too.

No need for the proof, you have the same birthday as 60 some other folks here. :bday:

Latest posts