Red Angus Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Walker

Reaction score
I'm looking for a reputable Red Angus Breeder, with a " grass fed " program. I'm looking for calving ease,a low ME and moderate frame. I've looked at Pharo Cattle Company and have requested a catalog for the Nov sale,but they are quite a distance away. Does anyone know of any breeders closer to East Tennessee. Thanks for any info.

Don't know 'em, but found this with a little searching:
MONTVUE FARM
John and Gale Montgomery, Jr., Mobile: 865-414-1955
Chris Thompson, Manager, Mobile: 865-806-7767
PO Box 488 - 1423 Huntsville Hollow Road - Lenoir City, Tennessee 37771
Office: 865-986-7677
www.montvuefarm.com - [email protected]

There were - and still are - quite a few Red Angus breeders in middle TN - did work for some when I was in practice there back in the 80s, and I know there are still some in Giles & Lincoln counties, as well as farther north toward the TN line. Now, whether or not any of these are breeding the little Pharo type cattle, I can't say.

Thanks Jed Stivers I'll check out the web site you suggested. Thank you also Lucky_p, but Montvue had a dispersal sale a few months back. I believe Dun purchased a few females.

Walker":1ha5mul5 said:
Thanks Jed Stivers I'll check out the web site you suggested. Thank you also Lucky_p, but Montvue had a dispersal sale a few months back. I believe Dun purchased a few females.
Correct, Montvue is out of business as of around November last year. Their herdsman still has some of their stock, if you would like you can PM me and I'll give you his phone number.

Thanks Redcowsrule33, I really like the bulls they offer, but when I E-mailed Bart and Sarah a few days ago, they said they didn't have any bulls for sale rite now.

Check with Dennis Hinch. He owns Shady Bottom Ranch in Crossville. www.shadybottomranch.com He has a list of bulls for sale. Give him a call. Good guy, good animals. Montvue is out of business.

Latest posts