Help Support CattleToday:

welcome to the nanny state

americans voted for change in 2008.

I hope they are happy now.

washington is running the banks into the ground
washington is running GM into the ground
washington is running chrysler into the ground
washington is running america into the ground
And we don't even have the new health care suppository yet.

Some area farmers have been saying they are simply going to ignore the regulations

Its a shame when decent people have to break the law to make a living. Speaks volumes about the road we are on.

I just happen to stumble across the article while searching for something else, and well, you know, I got side-tracked. Anyway, I hadn't heard of such a proposed law; if passed, it certaining could make things interesting for us. I wonder if it would apply to horse-drawn implements too. :eek:

--Marc

Let's have a moment of silence, because common sense in Pennsylvania must have just died. Who has more of a vested interest in safety, some bureaucrat studying statistics in a cubicle, or the farmer who puts their teenage kid on that equipment?????

There must be more to the law than just what was mentioned in the link. What about this new law, is so terrible that it will break the family farm? Why will honest people need to break the law to make a living? Can the average farmer not pass a DOT medical examination? Why would providing vehicle maintenance and inspection reports be such a burden? There must be more to it.

Latest posts