ration

Help Support CattleToday:

Moocow11

Reaction score
I need a ration for two heifers they weigh 1000 now and i need them to weigh 1300-1400 on july 16th i need to hold them for a while then put them on a finshing raton so they look good. also i have a steer that weighs 985lbs and i need him to weigh 1400 on july 17 i have a heifer that needs to weigh 1300lbs and weighs 800lbs i have a steers and a heifer that weigh 700 that need to wiegh 1050-1250lbs. thanks again i need rations for all.

Feed, Feed, Feed

Call Southeast Co-op Beatrice Nebraska, ask for Calvin .. They have a top notch show feed !!

Dusty":3bjuyx3e said:
Feed, Feed, Feed

Call Southeast Co-op Beatrice Nebraska, ask for Calvin .. They have a top notch show feed !!

beatrice huh? well thats only 40 miles from me....im gonna try that myself

Moocow11":hspd2ehy said:
I need a ration for two heifers they weigh 1000 now and i need them to weigh 1300-1400 on july 16th i need to hold them for a while then put them on a finshing raton so they look good. also i have a steer that weighs 985lbs and i need him to weigh 1400 on july 17 i have a heifer that needs to weigh 1300lbs and weighs 800lbs i have a steers and a heifer that weigh 700 that need to wiegh 1050-1250lbs. thanks again i need rations for all.

Slowly put them on feed, buld them up to 28 pds a day.. let them it all day feed small amount several times a day.
ShowMaster Calf Finisher , 12% sweet feed, and corn.. put 10 or so pds of corn in a bucket and water it down and then let it sit for a few days that adds weight very fast..and good quality hay, and clean water.. tell me how it works out..

be sure to watch for founder from all the protein. Bloat. and Scours..

GOOD LUCK