M Gravlee":3nmlo6al said:
How about some of you who can't get on trying
http://ranchers.net
and
http://ranchers.net/forum/index.php

Can you get on either/neither/both?

Neither.

For some reason I am still locked out.

Worked in the hallowed halls of the military on the 11'th floor - but we had already paid homage to the sun. moon and stars.

I wonder why? Never been like this before.

Bez>

Depends...are you liberal or conservative...

Oh crap, did I say that? Ouch, Ouch, Ouch...

(Sorry, I couldn't let that one go by)

Alice

Alice":oi4j8kx6 said:
Bez>":oi4j8kx6 said:
M Gravlee":oi4j8kx6 said:
and

Neither.

Worked in the hallowed halls of the military on the 11'th floor - but we had already paid homage to the sun. moon and stars.

Bez>

Alice

Everything seems black and white to a lot of the ranchers crew. Real grown up the way they name call each other.
Two extreme groups on there for the most part. :lol: Reminds me of Northern Idaho where you have lots of Hippies and Neo Nazi types living in the same area who sure dont love one another.

Horse Guy":1iqziexa said:
Alice":1iqziexa said:
Bez>":1iqziexa said:
M Gravlee":1iqziexa said:
and

Neither.

Bez>

Alice

Everything seems black and white to a lot of the ranchers crew. Real grown up the way they name call each other.
Two extreme groups on there for the most part. :lol: Reminds me of Northern Idaho where you have lots of Hippies and Neo Nazi types living in the same area who sure dont love one another.

Yep, there certainly isn't room for civil differences of opinion...

Alice

Alice":17n8bzrk said:
RE: ranchers net - Yep, there certainly isn't room for civil differences of opinion...

Alice

And that children is why Macon doesn;t allow polotics or religion on these boards!

dun

dun":1qj0dbap said:
Alice":1qj0dbap said:
RE: ranchers net - Yep, there certainly isn't room for civil differences of opinion...

Alice

And that children is why Macon doesn;t allow polotics or religion on these boards!

dun

I know... :oops:

Alice

backhoeboogie":fkk2nn49 said:
Alice":fkk2nn49 said:
At least I'm able to contain myself anymore, and don't post responses. Now, I need to work on not even reading that board.

Alice

It kind of makes me glad we don't have a political thread over here. There's a couple of really bad apples there that really irritate everyone.

I think Alice would say there is maybe 20 bad apples there, since she seems to agree with the couple you most likely are referring too. ;-)

Ps. I can not get on the message board this A.M. I can get to the Ranchers.net main page, but not into the bull session. Get an error message about to many users or something along that line.

aplusmnt":3ri0wquw said:
backhoeboogie":3ri0wquw said:
Alice":3ri0wquw said:
At least I'm able to contain myself anymore, and don't post responses. Now, I need to work on not even reading that board.

Alice

It kind of makes me glad we don't have a political thread over here. There's a couple of really bad apples there that really irritate everyone.

I think Alice would say there is maybe 20 bad apples there, since she seems to agree with the couple you most likely are referring too. ;-)

Ps. I can not get on the message board this A.M. I can get to the Ranchers.net main page, but not into the bull session. Get an error message about to many users or something along that line.

I'm working on my knee jerk reactions...

Nice try. :roll:

Alice

Alice":32i61zp5 said:
aplusmnt":32i61zp5 said:
backhoeboogie":32i61zp5 said:
Alice":32i61zp5 said:

Alice

Alice

Nothing knee Jerking in my comment, just the facts!

aplusmnt":1toy9ug2 said:
Alice":1toy9ug2 said:
aplusmnt":1toy9ug2 said:
backhoeboogie":1toy9ug2 said:
Alice":1toy9ug2 said:

Alice

Alice

Facts, huh? Oh to be all knowing...

What's the matter, can't you find anybody to fight with over at rancher's, or have you already exhausted them there, too?

Look, your comments about me, and directed at me, and uninvited by me, are not appreciated by me. So, I respectfully ask you to leave me alone. Thank you.

Alice

Alice":gfbsd4js said:
aplusmnt":gfbsd4js said:
aplusmnt":gfbsd4js said:
backhoeboogie":gfbsd4js said:

Alice

Alice

What's the matter, can't you find anybody to fight with over at rancher's, or have you already exhausted them there, too?

Look, your comments about me, and directed at me, and uninvited by me, are not appreciated by me. So, I respectfully ask you to leave me alone. Thank you.

Alice

I do not have to be all knowing, these facts are easy to understand. Your opinions are a minority on Ranchers.net. These are facts, even you should be able to understand it.

As for fighting with you, I have no desire to do so. But when you make a public comment about another board and its members then you have to accept the consequences of that post.

Especially funny considering you could not even be honest with who you were over there. Only reason you quit posting was because every time you used a new alias, you were found out within minutes. At least the couple people Backhoeboogie was talking about on Ranchers.net have the backbone to not hide out as someone else and stay and discuss their opinions.

aplusmnt":m9u5am8w said:
Alice":m9u5am8w said:
backhoeboogie":m9u5am8w said:

Alice

Alice

Alice

I do not have to be all knowing, these facts are easy to understand. Your opinions are a minority on Ranchers.net. These are facts, even you should be able to understand it.

As for fighting with you, I have no desire to do so. But when you make a public comment about another board and its members then you have to accept the consequences of that post.

Especially funny considering you could not even be honest with who you were over there. Only reason you quit posting was because every time you used a new alias, you were found out within minutes. At least the couple people Backhoeboogie was talking about on Ranchers.net have the backbone to not hide out as someone else and stay and discuss their opinions.

Bait me all you like...not a gonna work...not a gonna happen...

Alice

hopalong":2uojejwv said:
[Alicequote]

Bait me all you like...not a gonna work...not a gonna happen...

Alice

Looks like it is too late, He did, and you bit![/quote]

She is just like a baby bird on dang near every thread all mouth and big XXX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts