Rain

Help Support CattleToday:

Wish I could say the same. All the fury, all the wind, all the downed trees and we got 1/10th of an inch. This puts us about 7.5 inches short since Jan. :x

Rain/Snow/sleet/mix. That's what my days' consisted of. What tomorrow will consist of too. If the wind blows right, it'll be a Nor'easter! GREAT! :roll: And the worse part of it is I don't think the muck will dry out til AUGUST!

Our rain gauge died, but we've had steady rain all day, a couple of "embedded" thunderstorms (what is that anyway?), and now it's getting windy. High wind warnings for tomorrow, lovely. But the fields need this rain, and leaves are popping out on the trees big time. Hope this is all followed by a few days of mild springy, sunny, happy, look at all the green grass and flowers weather. It's time!

Gale, I hate it when there's a high wind after a rain...pulls all the moisture out before it has a chance to really soak in.

We have been so fortunate here...knock on wood.

Alice

Gale - So you're the scoundrel that made off with my rain guage! :shock: I've been looking for that thing.

The rain has been wonderful but this wind has got me worried. Saturated root balls + high winds = a big mess. This could suck.

cfpinz

Latest posts