Racist Trees

Help Support CattleToday:

Dennis:

Seriously,

Did you know US News and World Report ranks National News at the top of their fake news list? I am not kidding.

BTW: I don't think US News and World Report is a trash publication.

I heard this on the news today. I didn't think anything could be more stupid till I listened to a show on NPR where they were discussing how BBQ is racist food. :shock:

Dennis

If you are getting your news from National News, may I recommend Facebook to You? It is far more reliable. :lol:

Bright Raven":1sz56gvb said:
Dennis

If you are getting your news from National News, may I recommend Facebook to You? It is far more reliable. :lol:

That doesn't put NPR in a good light. And yes, I've been listening to NPR lately because I'm sick of listening to Christmas music. Been listening to that crap since Thanksgiving. :bang:

Jogeephus":3qgoyavg said:
Bright Raven":3qgoyavg said:
Dennis

That doesn't put NPR in a good light. And yes, I've been listening to NPR lately because I'm sick of listening to Christmas music. Been listening to that crap since Thanksgiving. :bang:

NPR is legitimate. But National News is not credible. Look how that story is presented. No way a credible outlet starts a report like this:

Just when you thought Democrats couldn't be any more stupid, they go and prove you wrong. Now, according to California leftists, trees are racist and must come down.

No offense to Dennis, but anyone can tell where that media outlet is leaning.

Here is the headline when you do a search on National News:

oac2ew.png

Ron- Sometimes these crazy unrealistic things are real. I've also heard this on the news today and wouldn't be surprised if it were fake.

slick4591":31e7igul said:
Ron- Sometimes these crazy unrealistic things are real. I've also heard this on the news today.

I agree. The individual story may be true. But the presentation is skewed. Until you get an unbiased report. It is hard to take it serious.

Legitimate news does not start like this:

Just when you thought Democrats couldn't be any more stupid....

Geez. Their trees. The residents want them cut down. I wander if Sky put in a bid? They said the job pays 169k.

callmefence":15ltol26 said:
Bright Raven":15ltol26 said:
slick4591":15ltol26 said:

That I can put some faith in. :D

I watch fox news every other day. The days I don't I watch one of the other news channels....gotta keep a eye on the other side ... :hat:
:lol:

It might not be known except by the older folks but Fake news is not a new phenomenon. I remember our civics teacher in High School. We had to present a news item each Monday and cite your source. He graded us down if the source was not credible.

Latest posts