R.I.P. Mr.Weed

Help Support CattleToday:

Heh heh. That's a great feeling isn't it?

I have a neighbor at our cow pasture who lovingly planted a WISTERIA right beside the mutual fence. That evil plant was all over the fence and into the gate hinges in no time. It suffered a sudden unexplained death last summer.

I also love to kill hogweed, goatweed, and berry vines.

ga.prime":unyd6egi said:
skyhightree1":unyd6egi said:
Mr. Weed I see you didn't like my good friend 2,4-d
:lol2: Dog fennels have an acute and irreversible bad reaction with 2,4-D.

lol I only have a few of those. I love when they make that curl those things are a PITA i usually try to dig them up since i have so few and pour burnt motor oil where it came out of. How many times do you normally have to spray to keep that under control?

You only have to spray it one time and it's 100% lethal if the spray gets on one. You can go back the next day and see if you missed any. Any missed ones are easy to spot because they won't be curled over like those pictured. Then just spot spray the missed ones. I use Banvel + 2,4 -D.

ga.prime I only used 2,4-d I used my 30 gallon tractor boom sprayer with 90 oz of 2,4-d I didn't spray my whole place cause the clover was coming up nicely just sprayed the trouble spots heavy.

skyhightree1":17ae0jk8 said:
ga.prime I only used 2,4-d I used my 30 gallon tractor boom sprayer with 90 oz of 2,4-d I didn't spray my whole place cause the clover was coming up nicely just sprayed the trouble spots heavy.
Skihigh..Your killing that beautiful clover! Next year I'll have you come to my farm and plant some. But leave the sprayer at home. :lol2:

LOL thats what my neighbors said.. They said im spray happy lol I am good cause I only sprayed the heavily weeded areas. lol next year why not this fall ?

skyhightree1":22hx16c7 said:
LOL thats what my neighbors said.. They said im spray happy lol I am good cause I only sprayed the heavily weeded areas. lol next year why not this fall ?
If your buying come down tonight. :lol2:

Latest posts