Question On a bull

Help Support CattleToday:

CowShowGurl

Reaction score
Hi I've seen the bull in person and all, two of my heifers are bred to him, but was wanting to possibly find a picture online of him so I can save it to my computer. The Bulls registered name is Three Trees Grand Teton, his sire is Summitcrest High Prime OH29 and his dam is Davis YR Blackbird 558H he's a featured young sire for the partnership of Three Trees Rand and Riverbend Ranch and he's recorded the 4th highest adj. IMF score of late fall 2003bull cald crop at Three Trees with a IMF ratio of 148 and the 7th highest adj. UREA measure of 14.1 sq. inches of a UREA ratiuo of 114 calculating a Three Trees index of 108.50. If anyone know where I can find a pic of him or knows his registered number I would be very thankful. If anyone wants more info let me know. Oh and one more thing if anyone is interested Three Trees is having there 7th Annual Producetion Sale Monday April 18 2005 in Sharpsburg, Georgia they will be saleing over 400 head of Top Angus Cattle

CowShowGurl":g6uo4ipc said:
Hi I've seen the bull in person and all, two of my heifers are bred to him, but was wanting to possibly find a picture online of him so I can save it to my computer. The Bulls registered name is Three Trees Grand Teton, his sire is Summitcrest High Prime OH29 and his dam is Davis YR Blackbird 558H he's a featured young sire for the partnership of Three Trees Rand and Riverbend Ranch and he's recorded the 4th highest adj. IMF score of late fall 2003bull cald crop at Three Trees with a IMF ratio of 148 and the 7th highest adj. UREA measure of 14.1 sq. inches of a UREA ratiuo of 114 calculating a Three Trees index of 108.50. If anyone know where I can find a pic of him or knows his registered number I would be very thankful. If anyone wants more info let me know. Oh and one more thing if anyone is interested Three Trees is having there 7th Annual Producetion Sale Monday April 18 2005 in Sharpsburg, Georgia they will be saleing over 400 head of Top Angus Cattle

I tried to look up your bull on the Angus site by name and can't find him. If you bought heifers bred to the bull, his registration number should be on their registration certificates as the service sire. If you bought semen and had them bred, ask the semen supplier for his registration number. Or email Three Trees or Riverbend. They would be your best hope for a photo....