Question for flatlanders

Help Support CattleToday:

jack1234

Reaction score
WO-AC164_ZARDAR_G_20100817173703.jpg

Flooding in Pakistan as far as the eye can see. Any guestimates on how far away those trees are on the horizon? Over two miles? I guess the perspective depends on knowing how tall the trees are...

I'm guessing 5 miles too. Don't think he'll make it with his poor technique. He just needs to stand up and walk.

highgrit":hr10u1hc said:
My backs sore just looking at the poor feller.

The Pakistanis and Afghanis have a unique way of walking anyway. The stoop over and lock their hands behind their back and shuffle along at a quick pace. It is interesting as well as irritating to watch. It does not look comfortable at all so this little manuever on the I-Beam is just a walk in the park for this guy. Actually it might be a relief from walking barefoot down a normal Pakistani street filled with rocks, debris and ugly women in burkas.

what always kills me about these pictures of folks in distress,,, is the folks that are taking them ... throw down the dam camera and toss him a rope.... course the right thing to do dont pay as much but you'll feel better about it .................or does the money make your seared conscience feel better :cowboy:

HOSS":pbvpaw8v said:
highgrit":pbvpaw8v said:
My backs sore just looking at the poor feller.

The Pakistanis and Afghanis have a unique way of walking anyway. The stoop over and lock their hands behind their back and shuffle along at a quick pace. It is interesting as well as irritating to watch. It does not look comfortable at all so this little manuever on the I-Beam is just a walk in the park for this guy. Actually it might be a relief from walking barefoot down a normal Pakistani street filled with rocks, debris and ugly women in burkas.
sounds like my boss,, sept he's irish
:cowboy:

Latest posts