Puter help

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Ok, i'm supposed to know how to do this but i havent had to do it in so long i forgot how. My problem is this- my internet pages are sooooo big that i have to scroll way over to see the whole thing. in addition the fonts are WAY huge. its like i've been smoking crack rock, or something. Can somebody give me a refresher? thanks, b

(Internet Explorer, havent had time to download Firefox again.)

Beefy":32zmhnwa said:
Ok, i'm supposed to know how to do this but i havent had to do it in so long i forgot how. My problem is this- my internet pages are sooooo big that i have to scroll way over to see the whole thing. in addition the fonts are WAY huge. its like i've been smoking crack rock, or something. Can somebody give me a refresher? thanks, b

(Internet Explorer, havent had time to download Firefox again.)

Beefy place the cursor on the start menu in the lower left click and go to control panel there you can pick appearence and reset your pixels.

Click Start button in the lower left hand of your screen, then select settings, then Control Panel, then Display, then Settings and adjust the screen size settings.

Right click on the desktop and go to Properties. (takes you to the same place the others lead you). On the Settings tab, select your screen setting, I like 1024x768. Once you change it, it will let you "preview" the setting changes, and you can choose to accept them or not.

Latest posts