Push Plows

Help Support CattleToday:

I think my Aunts had one. I wonder what happened to it. I have my Granddads plows stored away. He use to plow the garden with a horse or mule from time to time. Mostly he used a tiller when I was young.

Caustic Burno":ulnvk8md said:
Just wondering how many still use a push plow in the garden for cultivating, weeding and such. I am still using my great grandfathers.

I used one a lot when I was a kid in Missouri. Got in a heap of trouble when me and my buddy Charlie Woodson(who claimed he was related to Jesse James) decided to hook it up to my donkey.

I guess ya'll can figure out the rest for yourselves. :cowboy:

I have one but don't use it very often. I prefer to pull weeds by hand. Get a cleaner garden and I know they will all be dead. Of course it takes A LOT of time. Maybe that's why I always feel behind.

novaman":pckqkhx3 said:
I have one but don't use it very often. I prefer to pull weeds by hand. Get a cleaner garden and I know they will all be dead. Of course it takes A LOT of time. Maybe that's why I always feel behind.

There's nuthin wrong with feeling behind but it will get you slapped once in a while.

Latest posts