Purchasing ATV

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy

Reaction score
Is there a time of year that is best to purchase an ATV so you get the best deal? I am looking at Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki in that order.

Couple months ago Honda had a pretty good rebate going on here. I think they knocked off $2000 or something like that.

wacocowboy":1yjshupb said:
Sounds like early 2018 is the time to pull the trigger.

Or wait till early spring and buy a used 2017 from one of those boys who bought one this fall for deer hunting and now needs a boat. ;-)

Yeah, good luck. Down here last year in the Austin San Antonio area I could only find 1 other Honda dealer that wasn't owned by this family franchise that tried to rook me around and only sell me a 2016 model with a "freight" charge. Couldn't find much of a deal but better then what I was getting all the way from San Antonio to Kyle Tx. All I buy is a Honda and they weren't marking them down in November when I was buying, but I needed it for running cattle and my old one had a blown motor. Depreciated the whole $9000 last year,

i know honda offers deals at differant times of the year.i never have bought when i thought was a good time to buy.i always when i need it.

bigbull338":3hfe1rh1 said:
i know honda offers deals at differant times of the year.i never have bought when i thought was a good time to buy.i always when i need it.
sad part is,,thats the type they love selling too.. I always wanted to be like some of the old traders,,a Bibb full of cash,and able to strike when the iron is hot...

That is why I am shopping for one now. Mine is a 1996 model still runs but is starting to have problems so was hoping I could find a good deal before it bites the dust.

Latest posts