Pulled the trigger

Help Support CattleToday:

Down in Dixie

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on a new tractor. Didn't want any emissions to deal with and wanted to stay with a smaller tractor so this is what I came up with. Local dealer couldn't find one that another dealer would transfer so I found one 4 hours away in Tennessee. Only gripe I have is it's only a 15 gal tank. Haven't got to really play with it yet but can't wait to put it to work.C705B6D6-ECAB-4A52-9E24-8F804B071791.jpeg

Looks good. I hope you have good luck with it. It looked littler in that pic than a 74hp.

Didn't want any emissions to deal with and wanted to stay with a smaller tractor so this is what I came up with.
No DEF?

At what size does DEF kick in?

That was on my short list but you threw me when you said you didn;t want any emissions stuff to deal with. I thought they would be heavy on that as I associate them with the UK and Europe.
I only get to see old "has been" tractors around here except for a couple of big farming operations that seem to be all green. No one around here does hay so little need for a good tractor.

Ken
Here in the States, we all recognize the brand. It is a Massy Ferguson, a subsidiary

Latest posts