IluvABbeef

Reaction score
Not mine, but a friend's. ;-)

Here's the pic:
IMG_5442-1.jpg

And the result:
Picture_0032.jpg

Well??

I'm apparently missing the point of your post - yes, the photo resembles the kitten in question. So what? That can be easily explained by the artist having seen the kitten in question.

i think the point of the post is that Alberta drew a picture of the kitten pictured and wants to know if she did good. and she did. however, she should probably be studying rather than drawing unless she is taking art this semester. perhaps she should look into the art (major)department at her school if she hasnt already done so.

msscamp":2padxs9o said:
I'm apparently missing the point of your post - yes, the photo resembles the kitten in question. So what? That can be easily explained by the artist having seen the kitten in question.

So in other words you like it? :shock:

If you mean the thing about the "Psyco kitty" thing, it's just the look on his face that made him look a little psyco. So what's the big fuss, eh? :roll: ;-)

Beefy":xfvpnzp2 said:
i think the point of the post is that Alberta drew a picture of the kitten pictured and wants to know if she did good. and she did. however, she should probably be studying rather than drawing unless she is taking art this semester. perhaps she should look into the art (major)department at her school if she hasnt already done so.

True but ILABB has a lot going on with her family now and if she takes a couple hours off from studying and redirects her attention to something more relaxing I think that is completely acceptable. As long as you are keeping up your studies ILABB.

Cute kitten btw.

Karin,

You draw so well...I can't even make decent looking stick figures.

As for capturing the kitten's "psychoness," however, your drawing looks more like the kitten is p*ssed off, rather than psycho. I think it's the eyes.

Alice :)

IluvABbeef":2n2hvs3w said:
msscamp":2n2hvs3w said:

So in other words you like it? :shock:

If you mean the thing about the "Psyco kitty" thing, it's just the look on his face that made him look a little psyco. So what's the big fuss, eh? :roll: ;-)

No fuss - just confusion. ;-) :lol: :lol:

Thanks....hillsdown & beefy: I'm doing well with my studies, and like you say I like to do this to give my brain a breather.

BTW, that drawing took me only an hour to do. ;-) :p

larryshoat":2sl0vg33 said:
I like it ! Ignore any mean comments,I think it is great!

Larry

Thanks, but as for the mean comments...I can't see any... ;-) :p :lol:

You have a great artistic eye,both in your drawings and your photos. Keep it up..You did good catching the expression in the eyes-Hard to do..