Psycho

Help Support CattleToday:

You know I always feel like a dummy when I can't figure these things out. But for once in my life I am glad that I didn't know the answer, didn't even have a clue....But there is good coming out of this, now I can let my friends know that it has been documented that I indeed am not a psycho!! :D

Jovid":1wn67ios said:
It's the ones that knew that answer but didn't let everyone know that they knew the answer that you have to watch out for. :nod:

Very true Jovid!

I am not a psycho. Good to know, I've wondered about the voices in my head for awhile, glad they are harmless. :lol:

Must be watching to many cop shows. Seemed totaly logical to me. If at mothers funeral why wouldn't he be at sisters funeral?

cowgirl580":2mkqurqv said:
here is the long awaited and late answer.

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered
the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my email list...

*today's tuesday, right??? :oops: :lol: gettin forgetful in my old age.*
I don't get it. Why would that make you psychotic. Seems perfectly logical to me. :nod:

i always thought poisoning would be a good way to finish someone off if you werent just going to hack them up.

Beefy":8h1yebjb said:
i always thought poisoning would be a good way to finish someone off if you werent just going to hack them up.

Just how much thought have you put into this, Beefy? :shock: :shock:

Victoria":106wfi14 said:
Nutmeg. It's lethal if given intravenously.

It's pretty lethal when my wife cooks with it, but I don't think it's just the nutmeg!!

Beefy":1iduicvn said:
hey pinz, why dont you go look out the window..

I ain't worried. Too much snow out here for you Georgianites!

Wait! :shock: I just heard something on the porch!!!

whats a little snow? my dear, i have you know its supposed to get down to THIRTY TWO tonight in my neck of the woods. yeah thats right! thats FREEZING temperatures. so there.

:oops: i'm so freaking clumsy. *banging head on computer*

Wow! It got UP to 32F here today!

I was wondering why the dogs made so much racket when they went out to take a leak a few minutes ago. Could have swore I heard someone screaming! The dogs just drug some blood-stained pants up on the front porch, are you frost-bit? :lol:

Latest posts