Prototype 2007 SuperDuty

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Below is a snapshot I snuck of the newest SuperDuty under development at Ford. Testing is currently underway with all results positive thusfar. Ford is reportedly going for the "retro" look with the cosmetic changes to the new SuperDuty lineup.

Img_0219.jpg

flaboy-":26kz0tyk said:
Great truck but what is it doing with those baby bales on the trailer? ;-)

Those are the biggest ones I can stack by hand. 8)

I didn't know that Ford ever put a Chevy engine in their trucks ? That must be what happened - otherwise that truck would have a tow rope out in front - connected to the tractor. LOL !

Bullbuyer":1g7j5erc said:
I didn't know that Ford ever put a Chevy engine in their trucks ? That must be what happened - otherwise that truck would have a tow rope out in front - connected to the tractor. LOL !

well it might have a Chevy motor in it...maybe thats why it aint moving...probably broke down if its got a Chevy motor in it :lol:

Heritage_Farmboy":1qic6ik0 said:
Bullbuyer":1qic6ik0 said:

well it might have a Chevy motor in it...maybe thats why it aint moving...probably broke down if its got a Chevy motor in it :lol:

Yep, that is why it is not moving, the Chebby motor can't pull that trailer. :lol:

No Chevy motor, no Ford motor either for that matter. All International! :p :p :p

Latest posts