$$ ProPAIN $$

Help Support CattleToday:

Last year our REA, who also has a propane division, started a metered service. They combined the pre-pay locking in system with the keep-fill program and the meter. So I am locked in at $1.45 til March 31, I never have to call, they read the meter every month just like the electric and I pay for what I used that month.

Also, if I were to own my own tank, I would get I believe $.05 off per gallon.......

Why does propane vary so much around the country compaired to other energies?
Here gas at the pumps is $2.129, diesel $2.399.
Farmers Coop diesel no road tax is $214.9

wsrutherford":3sco9j19 said:
$214.9 WOW :shock:

;-) [/code]

J":3kcatzdh said:
wsrutherford":3kcatzdh said:
$214.9 WOW :shock:

;-) [/code]

It is based on the chemical market charging propane to there Olefin Crackers.
The second-largest source of propylene is a by-product of gasoline production in refineries. UOP is a leading licensor of technologies for polymer-grade propylene production and recovery from refineries by utilizing UOP FCC technology and/or UOP Propylene Recovery units.

UOP is also the leading licensor in on-purpose propylene production technologies, which includes the Oleflex process for dehydrogenating propane to propylene, the UOP/HYDRO MTO process for converting methanol (derived from stranded natural gas) to ethylene and propylene, and the ATOFINA/UOP Olefin Cracking process for converting C4-C8 olefins to ethylene and propylene.

I am having it delivered for $1.60 as long as order 200 or more gallons here in sw mo. Last year in Florida I was paying $1.89, but it was for recreation (hot tub) not necessity - so folks pay more. My sister tried to talk me into moving back to Tazewell, instead of the Ozarks, but it seems everything has gotten more expensive in Claiborne county not just the land. She won't believe that price on propane either.

Here Propane is 1.84 delivered, from the cheapest, most reliable outfit, and Diesel is around 2.61 at the pump. Hey Camp, When's it going to come down?

Latest posts