Proof of Global Warming

Help Support CattleToday:

Margonme

Reaction score
Here is proof.....

2cned80.jpg

I've got say that I'm pretty glad that I was born in '82 b/c those old school knickers would have never done it for me. I got lucky b/c I was in college when thongs became quite the thing. Sitting in the back of the class sure had it's benefits.

HDRider":3crpf894 said:
Ebenezer":3crpf894 said:
Problem now, you don't know if the one wearing them is a him or a her. Times change.
Something sure changed.

It may be worth mentioning that while garment size has decreased the average weight of people has increased significantly. If that doesn't conjure up some images seared in your brain means you haven't been to Walmart lately.

Jogeephus":21boa2yf said:
HDRider":21boa2yf said:
Ebenezer":21boa2yf said:
Problem now, you don't know if the one wearing them is a him or a her. Times change.
Something sure changed.

It may be worth mentioning that while garment size has decreased the average weight of people has increased significantly. If that doesn't conjure up some images seared in your brain means you haven't been to Walmart lately.

One of the reasons I never go to Walmart.

What is the thought behind a girl wearing thong underwear , ain't nobody suppose to see them but the wearer of the item , same with six inch high heels , no wonder some girls get so grouchy at the end of the day with a string rubbing your a-- all day and hills making them wobbly all day. Guess I am just too country to understand these things. Can you just imagine your Grandmother out their bent over picking cotton in thong underwear and high hills. Ain't no way. :hide:

haase":2gmpqc03 said:
Wonder if Al Gore has this information yet, have to say its the best proof I have seen so far.

Climatologists say there is data supporting the phenomenon that the earth's climate is warming. In fact, 97 % attribute it to human activities associated with green house gases.

eg6zgk.jpg

What impresses me is that some of the organizations that have made statements supporting climate warming are industrial organizations whose interest involve industrial processes that create green house gases. For example:

American Chemical Society Quote:
Comprehensive scientific assessments of our current and potential future climates clearly indicate that climate change is real, largely attributable to emissions from human activities, and potentially a very serious problem." (2004).

American Geophysical Union Quote:
Human‐induced climate change requires urgent action. Humanity is the major influence on the global climate change observed over the past 50 years. Rapid societal responses can significantly lessen negative outcomes." (Adopted 2003, revised and reaffirmed 2007, 2012, 2013).

Even corporate America is concerned what increasing average temperatures will do to their businesses.

cowboy43":2zbly989 said:
What is the thought behind a girl wearing thong underwear , ain't nobody suppose to see them but the wearer of the item , same with six inch high heels , no wonder some girls get so grouchy at the end of the day with a string rubbing your a-- all day and hills making them wobbly all day. Guess I am just too country to understand these things. Can you just imagine your Grandmother out their bent over picking cotton in thong underwear and high hills. Ain't no way. :hide:

My grandmother likely never owned high heels.

Jogeephus":2gesya6m said:
HDRider":2gesya6m said:
Ebenezer":2gesya6m said:
Something sure changed.

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday, and my burning memory was the tattos.

john250":kvvtxs5j said:

Did you see any of those DIY tatts where they've watched LA Ink for a season and say to themselves, "I can do that".

Jogeephus":ur0h8c3n said:
john250":ur0h8c3n said:

Did you see any of those DIY tatts where they've watched LA Ink for a season and say to themselves, "I can do that".
"Here, hold my beer."

Latest posts