probably get banned

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumber_greg

Reaction score
Not a good thing to say, and I know it.
My daughters future husband teaches auto mechanics at a trade school. The other day, a student which is known to cause trouble made a sexual gesture while walking back to his desk. The class laughed, and Robbie said," Why do you want to act like a fag, straighten up." I know that is not the PC thing to say and I'm not gettin' into a discussion about homo's being a natural, normal act.
Well it seems that the students laughed about it and were talking about it, and it got back to the school board, which one member has a gay son. They are gonna' fire Robbie for his statement. WTF does the school board member think normal people say about his son behind closed doors. What has happened to being a man, saying what we think, and progressing from there. Maybe if someone had said that to his son before he decided women were too hard hit on, he wouldn't have raised a queer child. I do'nt know. I don't care if someone is gay, we all do disgusting thing in the privicy of our own homes.
I would probably last 5 minutes in the real world, but I really can't really apoligize for offending anyone. 99% of the people in the real world agree with me. When one can make a racist, or homo joke and people laugh, true poltical correctness has occured.
Probably see you all in a month. Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts