Princeton

Help Support CattleToday:

The only Princeton I know about is the famous guitar amp made by Fender. I think I'm going to buy one for my daughter. It's about $1000 but its well worth it to me just for the enjoyment of hearing her play.

ohiosteve":3t5hvcb8 said:
The only Princeton I know about is the famous guitar amp made by Fender. I think I'm going to buy one for my daughter. It's about $1000 but its well worth it to me just for the enjoyment of hearing her play.
I bet she's really getting good now.

Blows my mind. I'll post her doing sweet home Alabama acoustic as soon as I figure out how to do it on my new phone. Singing and picking I don't know how she does it but I can't get enough.

jedstivers":3t5i9ijj said:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/28/this-is-not-a-day-care-read-college-presidents-scathing-open-letter-to-self-absorbed-and-narcissistic-students/

Finally! Someone willing to stand up publicly, risking criticism and potential unemployment, and directly state the truth. Well done. Can't wait to see what the media does with this.

the media will for the most part, completely ignore it.
To them, it's a poison pill, that if even touched, would give the words legitimacy, so they will do nothing and hope it just fades away..