Predictions

Help Support CattleToday:

Vikings 31, Cowboys 28

Saints 35, Cardinals 31

Chargers 24, Jets 21

Colts 28, Ravens 17

Saints got a fairly good defense- and will be blitzing like crazy-- but I'm a hoping another old faht (Warner) can pull it out....

Cardinals 35- Saints 28

Oldtimer":kl86kw3o said:
Saints got a fairly good defense- and will be blitzing like crazy-- but I'm a hoping another old faht (Warner) can pull it out....

Cardinals 35- Saints 28

Boy did I miss that one :roll: The New Orleans that started the year is back- and if they play like they did today are going to be tough to beat...

Well hopefully tomorrow will be better- and the Vikes will do it...

Vikings 31 Cowboys 24

Oldtimer":2bvkt46u said:
Oldtimer":2bvkt46u said:

Cardinals 35- Saints 28

Boy did I miss that one :roll: The New Orleans that started the year is back- and if they play like they did today are going to be tough to beat...

Well hopefully tomorrow will be better- and the Vikes will do it...

Vikings 31 Cowboys 24

Guess we both missed that one. Saints looked awesome. I'd say the week off did them good. Got some guys, especially on defense, healed up and the difference in the energy level between the two teams was like night and day. They're gonna be tough to beat next week.

Brees' college offense was named "basketball on grass" for the number of points they ran up (and gave up).
Watching the Saints yesterday reminded me of that offense.
Cardinals could have used a weeks rest.

The Colts redeemed themselves (partly) by not losing. With the first playoff game out of the way, I'll say they may go further. They looked like a team with an edge.

VanC":3hngrn23 said:
VanC":3hngrn23 said:
Cowboys 27, Vikings 24

Cardinals 38, Saints 28

Chargers 24, Jets 16

Colts 20, Ravens 14

One for three. I'm gettin' pretty good at this. :dunce:

It's just keeps getting worse. Don't give up your day job buddy :help: