• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Prayers Needed

Cowboy 2.0

Reaction score
My dad had a heart attack this morning. They're still running more tests so I really don't know a whole lot. If you all would please just keep him in your prayers.

Alice

Reaction score
Bless your heart...I'm so sorry...just keep the faith.

Alice

hillsdown

Reaction score
I just lost a friend last week at the age of 39 to a heart attack..and my bil (43) spent all last week in cardiology from symptoms of a heart attack and angina..

I hope your dad has a speedy recovery..

Cowboy 2.0

Reaction score
Well, they are going to put a stint in in the morning. They said he should be able to leave on Tuesday. Thanks everyone.

bigbull338

Reaction score
done he should be back to doing everything he wants todo in 3wks.my dad was driving a dump truck an lifting truck tires after the dr released him from both his heartattacks.

Lammie

Reaction score
Cowboy 2.0":1podpg52 said:
Well, they are going to put a stint in in the morning. They said he should be able to leave on Tuesday. Thanks everyone.

I have a stint. Really, as long s he goes back to the doctor's for his check ups and takes his meds, he should be okay. You can pretty much make a 100% recovery these days. I am glad it wasn't worse than that.

Latest posts